Just Released: Rise of the Hutt Cartel Launch Trailer

CourtneyWoods

The first Digital Expansion: Rise of the Hutt Cartel has just launched, bringing with it an action-packed storyline focused on factional conflict against the Hutt Cartel. Watch the “Fight for Makeb” launch trailer to find out more about the new gear, new abilities and new challenges waiting for you in Rise of the Hutt Cartel. Purchase a copy of the Digital Expansion now!

Watch now

Just stop.

You haven't learned a thing about over-hyping dull content. You make the DLC look like the best thing since sliced-bread, then hand out subpar "content." Only thing worth of note is the new Op, everything is a bland waste of time.

You make the planet all shiny, but the missions, etc., like the new looks or the armors - are crap.

So happy I only wasted $10. :rolleyes::p

* And for the record I always have low expectations for this game now a days, but it is still sad when it still under delivers. Pity this "expansion" had the opposite effect on my guild them we all hoped.

Edited by Eillack

Loving Makeb! Really trying hard to limit my play time as I want it to last :) Had the 14th marked on my calendar since the announcement.

1. Very happy with the price. For me it's already worth every penny (dinged 52 last night)

2. Planet looks beautiful and NPC stories are interesting

3. Great to hear my character's voice again and progress the galactic story line

4. Very pleased with the mixed questing and daily areas

5. Enjoying tinkering with my rotation and adding a new ability. Mix up of the commendations also interesting.

I've only completed the one Heroic 4 so far and love the mechanics (getting there and fighting). Nothing too difficult or ground breaking but simply a little puzzle and a little challenging first time... felt like a mini flashpoint and the 3 others I ran with all agreed.

I am really enjoying myself. Time and money well spent!

The first Digital Expansion: Rise of the Hutt Cartel has just launched, bringing with it an action-packed storyline focused on factional conflict against the Hutt Cartel. Watch the “Fight for Makeb” launch trailer to find out more about the new gear, new abilities and new challenges waiting for you in Rise of the Hutt Cartel. Purchase a copy of the Digital Expansion now!

Watch now

No new Cinematics.. Sad Face...