Official MCR-99 droid locations (hidden planetary achievements)

Twolightsabers

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Number 3) Inside the Mountain complex that houses last class missions. In the yard, on top of the forcefield wall (or something like that), spottable from -523,58

Clarification : Ord Mantell #3

- Inside Separatist Stronghold, Mount Alta..whatever is called, far west of map

- On entry level, run to open area south

- as you come into area, you will see a force field wall on the far south

- center on top of the force field wall.

- spotted from X:-533, Y:119

Edited by TheIronMonkey

On Makeb

- at the very back of Salida Hesk's compound. Atop the giant statue on the unreachable mesa (Looks like a giant angel statue). Viewed from -2990, -229

- Satellite Control Mesa on central dish tower viewed from -2990, -229.

-Gravity Hook 4 at the base of the hook from -3803, -317

6 on Makeb

Edited by Ryhov
add second droid and locations

Taris, Rep. -1. Endar Spire site, center of camp, above wing.

2. NW Resettlement Zone (walk back along the road from Aurek towards Olaris, take an immeadate right past the wall seperating the zones and it's on a platform). Viewed at (-950, -175).

3. Debris North of Aurek in the Collapsed Med District - Go to the second floor of Dynamet General, jump through the empty to the east onto the blue canvas, and look at the very top of the mountain of debris to the east. Viewed at (-480, 120).

4. Transport Station 5 - Far end (room with the Imperials), On a pipe in the center of the and offset north.

Viewed at (1117, -483).

Edited by Risto_N

Dromund Kaas (6)

I believe I have found the last one for your list here. A little bit east of the entrance to Kaas City is a waterfall, atop that waterfall is the espionage droid. I stood at the coordinates X: 140, Y: 507, Z: 14 and looked directly towards the waterfall.

Dromund Kaas (6)

I believe I have found the last one for your list here. A little bit east of the entrance to Kaas City is a waterfall, atop that waterfall is the espionage droid. I stood at the coordinates X: 140, Y: 507, Z: 14 and looked directly towards the waterfall.

Can confirm this.

Balmorra : Empire

-1200,1605 south west of okara droid factory in the swamp area (farms with the mercs), droid is up on the building on the east cliff.

6 of them exist on balmorra

no 2

-800,95. In the heroic area in the Markaran Plains, the main building to the north between the 2 domes, on the top is another droid.

no 3

605,2041 at Outpost Victory, on a platform high up on the tallest mountain, can be seen from the north of the base at the laser fences.

EDIT:

I can't find the rest, I think it is safe to assume only 3 places they can be, Sobrik, The Flats (factories in the north) and the new 53+ area north west of the flats (where the broken bridge used to be).

I have looked into the Heroic 4 area in the flats and found nothing.

Edited by DABhand

This one is in the Republic Area. It will not register for Empire players.

Since Achievements are all Legacy based, I suspect this is intended, and that some Achievements on worlds both factions can visit might require using a character from both factions.

I found another one on Balmorra (Imperial side).

Approx -62, 1874 , on the roof of the Troida Military Workshop building. I spotted this one from the cliff overlooking the chasm from the east.

EDIT: And found the fifth at Balmorra as well. At approx. 728, 1090, above the spacecraft wreck in the area where the "Comrades in Arms" heroic quest is done. It might be a little hard to spot from the ground, but I spotted it from the high hill to the east while I was heading to the new Corrupted Fields area.

Edited by Renonssi

Quesh (1):

North part of the map. At the point where you can choose to go right to the Three Families Palace Grounds go straight ahead to the area for the Agent Phase. There's a big tower structures visible on roof on the right side of the entrance with a big vertical green illuminated strip facing you. It has two platforms going around it with the same green lighting. Droid is on the top one.

Tatoointe x3:

4: In between Anchorhead and Camp Karnori (in the exhaustion zone), viewable form both sides. Around about 1740, -2680.

5: At approx 1940, -980, on top of one of two thin buildings in the sand people camp.

6: Floating by the top-most structure build into the cliffs at approx 240, -2740.

Edited by Tyrias

Belsavis: Stand in front of where Primal Destroyer is and look at one of the holes up top.

Alderaan: Glarus Valley, stand at around -1452, -223, look east under an ice bridge.

Voss: Above the Tower of Prophecy in Voss-ka. Between two spires on top of the tower.

Edited by staticus

TARIS - EMPIRE (6) (Info from Pennfold)

A) Taris (Imperial) - Republic Resettlement Zone (-1794, 519) facing West Southwest. It's on the edge of a plate.

Can be done as a rebel too, just a little difficult to see if at wrong angle, stand near taxi and look up to left of spaceport

Edited by Pogmothoin

Tatoointe x3:

4: In between Anchorhead and Camp Karnori (in the exhaustion zone), viewable form both sides. Around about 1740, -2680.

5: At approx 1940, -980, on top of one of two thin buildings in the sand people camp.

6: Floating by the top-most structure build into the cliffs at approx 240, -2740.

No 4 is not accessible by Imperial players, although you can view it etc, you cannot scan it.

Bamorra (Republic and Empire)

I can confirm that it's the same for both factions, since I had found 4/6 before finding this thread, and realized 3 of mine were the same as found by the above posters. This the final missing one for Balmorra:

Under the southern bridge (x, y: 733, 1614) connecting Gorinth Canyon to the Sundari Flatlands. Found it while exploring the southernmost section of the heroic area (Trash to Treasure area mission for Republic, same as the other heroic for Imps with the droid on the highest building on the north side) in the northwest of the Flatlands. You can't see it with your binoculars from on top of the bridge, so I recommend taking the lifts down and just running as far south as you can; then it's right in front of you.

Thank you to the two previous Balmorra posters. It's nice to have this achievement done.