Sith Raiders Guild

theskullwalker

Hi guys,

You are looking for an active guild which helps to run your story, pass flashpoints, play warzones, has a guild bank?

Then this is a guild for you. To get inside the guild you MUST be at least level 10 advanced class. If you wish to join the guild post under the thread. If you will be in-game contact Sithdoll/Littlesithdoll/Anothersithdoll/Babysithdoll - The emperor, Anikitos/Cripple- Dark Council , Feiro/Xanyarolk- Dark Council, Ganchack/Powerstrike/Sharkbite/Trymboth/Gantor- Dark Council, Hedon/Voyer/Nihil/Vandaal- Dark council, Huntsman'joe/Rav'age/Judge'ment- Dark council, Maximka/Qbik- Dark council, Ra-varoth- Dark council, Ruby-lee/jorahn- Dark council, Bodolza- Dark council

If we are offline send a mail in game and a place in the guild is guaranteed for you.

Important

Everybody above has moved to different servers. Join The doll house assassins at the harbinger!

Guild ranks:

Basic ranks are apprentice for level 19 and under, 20 up overseer, 30 up lord, 40 up darth, 50 up assassin then the higher guild ranks are viceroy/emperors guard and emperors elites and finally there is a dark council to help keep an eye on who helps the guild and the tactics rank is emperors voice then the emperor (they are all in order)

Note:

You can advance your ranks by depositing items in the Guild Bank, depositing credits in the guild bank or by helping other guild members

:ph_use_the_force:

:wea_01:Sith Raiders :wea_04:

Edited by theskullwalker
edited info

:sy_darkside:The Sith Code:sy_darkside:

Peace is a lie, there is only passion.

Through passion, I gain strength.

Through strength, I gain power.

Through power, I gain victory.

Through victory, my chains are broken.

The Force shall free me.

Edited by theskullwalker

• 3 weeks later...

Finally we have a Republic Guild!:sy_republic:

The guild is called Silent Running

So join if you have any toons on Republic side join!(Ask littlejedidoll for invite or ask on the imperial side if anybody other can invite you)

Edited by theskullwalker
Added information

:sy_lightside:The Jedi code :sy_lightside:

There is no emotion, there is peace.

There is no ignorance, there is knowledge.

There is no passion, there is serenity.

There is no chaos, there is harmony.*

There is no death, there is the Force.

*The fourth line "There is no chaos, there is harmony," is removed in some Jedi texts.

Edited by theskullwalker

• 4 weeks later...

Dear Raiders!

As you know all cahracters will be transfered. Most of the guild players went on Harbinger(We have a guild there now called The doll house assassins[imp], The fiddle house raiders[pub])

and on The Bergen colony Please note that the APAC servers will stop existing in a month or two!

Edited by theskullwalker

Well, for now I don't think we have a republic guild but maybie you would like to help us set one up? I will contact doll and some other members to set up the guild. I will try to let you know as soon as possible, what is your in-game characters name? I can add him to friends so I can notify you in game if possible. Please understand the inconveniences which this transfer caused.

I asked the guild for the pub guild and there is one. It is called The fiddle house raiders. And for the names I dont know. Do you have any imp toons? There are more people on the imp side and some people know more than me about pub guild Hope it helped!

Edited by theskullwalker

Hi guys,

You are looking for an active guild which helps to run your story, pass flashpoints, play warzones, has a guild bank?

Then this is a guild for you. To get inside the guild you MUST be at least level 10 advanced class. If you wish to join the guild post under the thread. If you will be in-game contact Sithdoll/Littlesithdoll/Anothersithdoll/Babysithdoll - The emperor, Anikitos/Cripple- Dark Council , Feiro/Xanyarolk- Dark Council, Ganchack/Powerstrike/Sharkbite/Trymboth/Gantor- Dark Council, Hedon/Voyer/Nihil/Vandaal- Dark council, Huntsman'joe/Rav'age/Judge'ment- Dark council, Maximka/Qbik- Dark council, Ra-varoth- Dark council, Ruby-lee/jorahn- Dark council, Bodolza- Dark council

If we are offline send a mail in game and a place in the guild is guaranteed for you.

Important

Everybody above has moved to different servers. Join The doll house assassins at the harbinger!

Guild ranks:

Basic ranks are apprentice for level 19 and under, 20 up overseer, 30 up lord, 40 up darth, 50 up assassin then the higher guild ranks are viceroy/emperors guard and emperors elites and finally there is a dark council to help keep an eye on who helps the guild and the tactics rank is emperors voice then the emperor (they are all in order)

Note:

You can advance your ranks by depositing items in the Guild Bank, depositing credits in the guild bank or by helping other guild members

Please confirm where I find the Sith Raider Guild on Harbinger what guild are they now ?

The guild name(Harbinger) : The Doll house assassins [Previously Sith Raiders](Empire), The Fiddle house raiders [Previously Silent Running](Republic)

Our most honorable leader (:p) Sithdoll and her toons still have the same names. You can see my toons names in my signature(I play with Trackster now)

Edited by theskullwalker

Please confirm where I find the Sith Raider Guild on Harbinger what guild are they now ?

Hey Matt!

Ly'Chii here.. sorrry for the Delay.. Just add us to Friends .. SithDoll or Babysithdoll and Ly'Chii

We're on Harbringer The Doll House Assassins

• 1 year later...
Hi guys,

Important

Guild ranks:

Note:

this guild still exist? I use to be part of it back when I played regular. but I been off for some time now. Is there a way to get back in?

toon names- rai'chu(formerly vorrkuta, the toon I played in the guild as) and Mi'lotic