Gree Event

Nomaad

Anyone know when the event will be making a return? I don't know about anyone else, but I think it's by far the coolest event in any mmo I've ever played, love the random get together groups for the pvp/heroics and wb's.

Anyone know when the event will be making a return? I don't know about anyone else, but I think it's by far the coolest event in any mmo I've ever played, love the random get together groups for the pvp/heroics and wb's.

They just need to makeit permanent. Or drop it in for a weekend or so once a month..

I'd like to see it as a yearly event, maybe even twice a year. I also missed-out on it (because I'm too low-level), as did my friend (because of poor timing), so bringing it back every now and then would be great!

They said, it was either the first or the second time the gree event came, that they are working on a system to cycle through events. We don't know more then that. If it will just loop through all the available events and there is always one happening or if it will still be scheduled just may not need a patch.

Gree event information http://www.swtor.com/info/news/blog/20130211

Edited by ninjonxb

They said, it was either the first or the second time the gree event came, that they are working on a system to cycle through events. We don't know more then that. If it will just loop through all the available events and there is always one happening or if it will still be scheduled just may not need a patch.

Gree event information http://www.swtor.com/info/news/blog/20130211

So.. The tatooine Rakghoul event could make a return as well?

So.. The tatooine Rakghoul event could make a return as well?

I am 99% positive they specifically mentioned the Rakghoul event as coming back this year. I don't remember any mention of the other event (which name is escaping me right now) event coming back but I wouldn't count it out depending on how this new event system is supposed to work.