Merc DPS Arsenal sucks!

LygerZero

I mean, w t f?! It takes like, 5 hits to kill something! And barrage procs every other attack basically causing me to HAVE to use unload with boosted damage! Not to mention with Mako as a healer I never die.

Really Bioware?!

O wait, no, I spelled "Is Bad as$" wrong in the title....my bad ;)

This is seriously the most fun I've had in this game, ever. Running HM's (since I just came back and hit 50 on my Merc) and just pasting everything, and having to not straight unleash my full attacks on a baddie with fear of peeling them off the tank, and dropping flares if I do. And off heals if the healer gets some AoE and can't stop from the tank to heal themselves.

I loves me some merc. Put the pitchforks away, people :)

Edited by LygerZero

are merc viable for ranked warzone?

Dunno about ranked, but basically you can get out a ton of damage before having to worry about being interrupted now.

Power Surge > TM > HSM > Electro Net > TM (all instant), *then* maybe start casting or continue with Explosive Dart > Rail Shot > etc.

Dunno about ranked, but basically you can get out a ton of damage before having to worry about being interrupted now.

Power Surge > TM > HSM > Electro Net > TM (all instant), *then* maybe start casting or continue with Explosive Dart > Rail Shot > etc.

Sigh..No Electro Net for me... but I don't have the expansion..and can't get above 50..:(

The last I saw it ..it required lvl 51..:(:(

Edited by VictoireStar

Sigh..No Electro Net for me... but I don't have the expansion..and can't get above 50..:(

The last I saw it ..it required lvl 51..:(:(

If you don't have the expansion, I wouldn't worry about ranked, either. ;-)

The rest of it's good, though. You can still do a fair amount of DPS before having to cast a Tracer or channel an Unload, and if they waste the interrupt on Unload, TM spam until it procs again.

Who ever made this has no idea what there talking about go watch my merc guide video at youtube.com/MMOForce updating it tommrow and see me on PoT5 server and ill show you how its done

Obadose

I....don't think you read my post. Thanks though ;)

are merc viable for ranked warzone?

We're planning on taking one for our ranked team. I've had several 1k+ dps games on my arsenal merc and that's with bad stats (603 bonus dmg, 24% crit, 67% srg). If your team is halfway decent, electro net should be a guaranteed kill every time, one of the best ways to kill op/scoundrel healers.