Pugs vs. Premades

sirullrich

Premades need thier own WZ where they can face other premades.

Running premade vs PUG is far too easy mode of the game and real boring for most normal ppl.

So either we make all teams premade with a role call windown at start, like the PVE instances has, or we make special WZ for premades only.

• 1 month later...

As I thght update 2.6 didnt change a thing.

The game is dying and less and less are playing. More and more quit the WZs which leads to increased FAILED pvp. Thats leads to less and less playing he game.

just look at the market terminals, they have less and less goods to buy.

The whole game looks more and more like Detroit.

Why did you necro this?

All your doing is making a attempt to make the tissue look big by necro'ing every thread since the launch of the game.

Please you are the only person in the last month I've seen actually QQ'ing about it. It's not important, I don't see why you have some deep rooted vendetta against people queuing together, honestly its borderline obsession.

Why did you necro this?

All your doing is making a attempt to make the tissue look big by necro'ing every thread since the launch of the game.

Please you are the only person in the last month I've seen actually QQ'ing about it. It's not important, I don't see why you have some deep rooted vendetta against people queuing together, honestly its borderline obsession.

Dude,... just pay no mind to the turd behind the curtain..

This is a silly thread... premades vs pugs... = bad? well... form your own premade! You have the same options the premade team has. Guess what though, I've been on as many pug teams that demolished the premades as I have those that lost. If you don't like fighting against premades, form your own. Look at that! Problem solved!

This is a silly thread... premades vs pugs... = bad? well... form your own premade! You have the same options the premade team has. Guess what though, I've been on as many pug teams that demolished the premades as I have those that lost. If you don't like fighting against premades, form your own. Look at that! Problem solved!

Theres NO challange at all in going premades, since its called PUG stomping and is NOT FUN.

The game is UNBALANCED and going Detroit due to this very problem. Just look at the hords of ppl quitting WZ in mid!?

Theres NO challange at all in going premades, since its called PUG stomping and is NOT FUN.

The game is UNBALANCED and going Detroit due to this very problem. Just look at the hords of ppl quitting WZ in mid!?

The game is still alive and well. Warzones are still fun and I still have very small wait times for wz's. Since wz's are all I do in this game, I would have left already if that wasn't the case. If you think it's dead... leave.

I forgot to hit the unbalanced aspect. It simply blows my mind how people say this class or that class is op. I've killed every class in the game and been killed by every class in the game. Oh by the way, I also play almost every class in the game. There are counters to just about every skill in the game that can be performed by all the classes. Learn them. You will find a very balanced game once you do.

With the solo queue ranked, why are people still crying about this?

You got what you wanted. A pug queue. Go play it.

Because trolls like to necro if they stay up after midnight.

I occasionally wish troll screenings are done at conception.

We aren't trying to hate on people who made friends online. But there should be a place for you to have a competitive match with another premade groups. Also, PUG groups doesn't mean we dont have friends....

Yes thats called ranked arenas. What more do you want.

If your doing regs, too bad for you there is a premade. You have an equal chance to be paired up with one. Get over it.

If you dont like that, then que solo ranked. **** look at that, BW actually implemented a solution to your "problem", you get to que ranked solo and will never go against a premade, EVER!!! How fantastic.

If you dont like that, too bad they catered to you already.

• 1 month later...

An other upset player. He really wants to cling on to premades since its his only way to prove hiself (surrounded by healers pumping kolto into him).

Well, it still seems like we need a fix of this premade problem.

Devs!

Can we have a comment, anything at all to know if you going to fix the premade problem or not?

Just so we know when to pull the plug.

There's no issue to comment on the games based on group play and you're complaining about this aspect of the game

There is literally nothing they can do bar what they have done by implementing solo ranked Time to man up and stop being so childish with resurrecting every failed premade thread.

There's no issue to comment on the games based on group play and you're complaining about this aspect of the game

There is literally nothing they can do bar what they have done by implementing solo ranked Time to man up and stop being so childish with resurrecting every failed premade thread.

As u see, this is the biggest issue in the game right now and in history of the game. How long will the devs put the head in the sand , hopeing it will blow away?