2.0 Mercenary PvE Arsenal Guide

BigjoeHoe

Underworld CN is stronger than either procc power or power on use... maybe you want to rethink that.

Unload is maybe not stronger than HSM, but for a better flow its good to just prefer procced Unload over a HSM. Beacuse Barrage can only proc each 6 seconds and normally Unload is instantly quoed anyways, there a 3 further seconds where no barrage through Tracer will be possible. In that timeframe heat management and HSM + Railshot should be used.

Underworld CN is stronger than either procc power or power on use... maybe you want to rethink that.

Unload is maybe not stronger than HSM, but for a better flow its good to just prefer procced Unload over a HSM. Beacuse Barrage can only proc each 6 seconds and normally Unload is instantly quoed anyways, there a 3 further seconds where no barrage through Tracer will be possible. In that timeframe heat management and HSM + Railshot should be used.

Its only better if it procs every single time and pending on how many times it crit going off that, your better off with Power click and Power Proc, and depending on how you do your rotation Unload is and should be your top Damaging skill, (if its not you have a different rotation and in my opinion your doing it wrong)

Its only better if it procs every single time and pending on how many times it crit going off that, your better off with Power click and Power Proc,

Can you provide some actual proof on this? because all the parses I've seen, as well as all the number crunching, suggests that the damage prod relics has a greater contribution to dps than either power relic by a fairly wide margin.

Edit: Not asking to miscredit you, just curious as to why you've reached different results than the other have.

Edited by MVaglin

Can you provide some actual proof on this? because all the parses I've seen, as well as all the number crunching, suggests that the damage prod relics has a greater contribution to dps than either power relic by a fairly wide margin.

Edit: Not asking to miscredit you, just curious as to why you've reached different results than the other have.

You're 100% accurate, Cerulean Nova BiS relic by a wide margin... No question about it, your second relic can be either the Boundless Ages or Serendipitous Assault, whichever you prefer

You're 100% accurate, Cerulean Nova BiS relic by a wide margin... No question about it, your second relic can be either the Boundless Ages or Serendipitous Assault, whichever you prefer

This. CN has shown that its ability far surpasses those of the other relics... so the only questioning should be which relic to take to fill your 2nd slot. I grabbed the SA relic because I wanted to try it out.

anyone else notice that at least the pvp SA relics are double procing? I noticed when I use my partisan and my conq SA relics that I'm not only receiving the power proc from dmg but if I use an occassional kolto missile on some folks or myself in raid its procing from the heal as well. This morning I had a quadruple proc of power...that is to say 2X conq SA power and 2X partisan power all up at the same time. Also doing this I have noticed I can do 6s of the pow proc from dmg then 6s additional with the healing from kolto missile if it procs. The only downside of course is the heat cost for kolto and the low proc chance. It is amazing though when it happens.

Also there was a math breakdown on power gain and dmg gain on the mmo champ merc thread I believe. CN is still coming out on top even when people factor in the proc %. I still do not have one yet to confirm this though with a parse. Mathwise the SA is close to on use power so its really a preference.

Also there was a math breakdown on power gain and dmg gain on the mmo champ merc thread I believe. CN is still coming out on top even when people factor in the proc %. I still do not have one yet to confirm this though with a parse. Mathwise the SA is close to on use power so its really a preference.

Yeah I believe one member did an exact breakdown in my thread of that. The SA and BA relics are relatively close so it really is preference, however CN still tops everything by quite a lot.