Cartel Reputation

Greenify

A: Can this be bought on the GTN or do you have to personally buy it from the vendor?

B: If the latter roughly(I know there's an RNG element at play) how much real cash would it cost to get rep up and get the certificates to access that item?

C: Roughly how many ingame credits would it cost to achieve the same thing?

A. Only from the vendor.

B. You need a lot of certificates (not the ones from the current packs but the ones from the Archon pack and the likes) and since it indeed is totally random, it is hard to say. You might be lucky and one hypercrate is enough. Maybe two. A very rough guess from me: 50 Euros.

C. Again, it totally depends on your luck with the RNG. If you want a number, I'd say 9 millions for packs, probably more since people buy and sell mainly the new packs and not the old ones anymore.

(No warranty. ;) )

A. Only from the vendor.

B. You need a lot of certificates (not the ones from the current packs but the ones from the Archon pack and the likes) and since it indeed is totally random, it is hard to say. You might be lucky and one hypercrate is enough. Maybe two. A very rough guess from me: 50 Euros.

C. Again, it totally depends on your luck with the RNG. If you want a number, I'd say 9 millions for packs, probably more since people buy and sell mainly the new packs and not the old ones anymore.

(No warranty. ;) )

Ouch :eek:

An extra question if you don't mind; do the Archon packs have rep stuff in them? I thought it was only two of the available types of pack that actually earn you rep and you need the maximum possible rep to even buy the Crown off the vendor, so does that mean I'd have to fork out for one set of packs to get the rep up, and then another set of packs to get the certificates?