The ranked scene here on Harbinger is getting really annoying

IAmViiOLENT

I'll post a picture of the birdies soon just for you Mack, since you Chrys and Two seem to be the only people who like them :(

Maybe it's a girl thing?

I think they're cute; way better than someone munching pretzels or listening to horrid music.

Edited by Mackeyla

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm happy Baldicocks and Blaydes are back...I'm hoping more and more players show up again with 2.0 coming out.

glad to be back and see way more people still playing than i had thought possible. Im not sure i'll be running a ranked team. i have a 6 month old teething at home right now and im not sleeping much :D dont have the energy to in charge of anything. but ive been asked about 17.351 times in the past few weeks, so maybe. We'd be lightyears behind on practice, meta-game, composition, trash talk resistance (if only there was gear that had THAT stat on it). It'd be a painful for 100 games or so.

but we arent going anywhere anytime soon. wildstar probably wont even be out till earlier next year, and eso looks pretty ******.

Edited by baldilocks

I'm also happy that the Asian-Pacific people are returning to our server. We could use some fresh meat/new blood. The more the merrier. Hopefully our broken server can manage.

:eek:

Aww, How lovely of you! I must say most imps have been very welcoming to us[Aussies]!

As for Opf, I'm a fanboy as well, went out of his way to talk to me and explain the pvp scene to me for a good 20 odd mins the other day despite not knowing me AND being primarily a pub! Sure he might be a dirty troll on the forums but have a chat to him in game and he's the nicest guy you've met tbh.

>is an Opffan.

glad to be back and see way more people still playing than i had thought possible. Im not sure i'll be running a ranked team. i have a 6 month old teething at home right now and im not sleeping much :D dont have the energy to in charge of anything. but ive been asked about 17.351 times in the past few weeks, so maybe. We'd be lightyears behind on practice, meta-game, composition, trash talk resistance (if only there was gear that had THAT stat on it). It'd be a painful for 100 games or so.

but we arent going anywhere anytime soon. wildstar probably wont even be out till earlier next year, and eso looks pretty ******.

If you have a pub and you're available in Aussie prime time we could have a conversation. ;]

Edited by Antiskeptic

Aww, How lovely of you! I must say most imps have been very welcoming to us[Aussies]!

I was sad when you all left in the first place....and I'm a sucker for an accent, what can I say? :p

Edited by Mackeyla

I was sad when you all left in the first place....and I'm a sucker for an accent, what can I say? :p

Opf says he'll get me your mumble deets so I can pop on and organise some games with you, so I'll sort your fix out soon enough. ;]

Edited by Antiskeptic

Opf says he'll get me your mumble deets so I can pop on and organise some games with you, so I'll sort your fix out soon enough. ;]

Those winky faces are so creepy o.o

And yeah, once the aussies are over here if everyonce is cool with it give em some mumbles so they can tell us when they're queueing anyways, since everyone seems to share mumbles anyways lmao.

Those winky faces are so creepy o.o

And yeah, once the aussies are over here if everyonce is cool with it give em some mumbles so they can tell us when they're queueing anyways, since everyone seems to share mumbles anyways lmao.

they're meant to be. :(