APAC Announcement

Punchy

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:ph_danger:

I'm not one to usually complain about these things, but I think it's time to unsubscribe and move to better game.

Killing the biggest attraction for an MMO (for Asia Pacific) is unwise, people will unsubscribe and move to a game with a lighter grip.

Try PVPing with 250ms lag, while possible it can be critical for timing (Capping nodes, stopping cappers, using emergency skills, pretty much any timed ability)

I'll stay but as Free to Play. No way am I subbing to not play warzones or play operations/Flashpoints without continuous lag

MERGE THE AUSSIE SERVERS

OR LEAVE THEM BE

Crazy decision. Talk about short term self-interest. Instead of growing the game in the APAC region - cos, you know, there are children, brothers and sisters growing up, who might want to play (you know, pay money?) and be part of a community that has its own character is self-sustaining - and they cut that off at the neck. They want to beat WoW, but just keep going slash and burn.

I'll be getting my expansion pre-order refunded, and I can't see myself staying subbed once the switch is made. Also, I'll expect a "no sooner than" date for this madness, so I can make sure I'm not subbed for the switch either.

Unless there's a change of mind.

One APAC server. For a community based game dependent on tech & comms, It's the only compromise worth making.

~ Sevish

Wampa Stompers

Dalborra

Not impressed.

As has been pointed out what is the point is moving to a server that has a health population when the time different is such that people on that server will be asleep during our prime time and awake while we're asleep or at work.

The only thing this does is screw us over, and likely lose more subs.

Yep people started out on NA servers, but they also knew dedicated ones were coming, other ppl didn't even start till these were up - for the reason they had played with high ping before and didn't want to do so again.

Will they allow you to choose which server you can go to? And if so can you merge legacies once there?

In order: No, they've picked a specific server for you to go to, and the PvErs got the short straw. We get (oh, joy) to go to The Harbinger, which is the *******st US server in the game. And legacies will probably just get deleted outright, if the way BioWare have done things so far is any indication.

In order: No, they've picked a specific server for you to go to, and the PvErs got the short straw. We get (oh, joy) to go to The Harbinger, which is the *******st US server in the game. And legacies will probably just get deleted outright, if the way BioWare have done things so far is any indication.

um im pretty sure its possible for mutiple ppl to have the same legacy name :)

I don't want to move. My friends don't want to move. Please don't make us move! ; ;

But you see the very vocal yet minor group of dafy, carthy and snivy want you to move, because this server is so bad because it doesn't have pvp pops before the loading screen is done.

fk me, they can't be serious about this....

Shall we start a petition about this ****, cause honest to god, they will lose 75% of the population like this... and i don't want to lose our community...

AGREEEEEEEEED. There are petitions already happening though so I've heard.

Tin foil hat time.

BW and EA are deliberately killing ToR, so they can make way for Ep 7-9 mmo.

And that, will be worse than what happened to the kidification of WoW.

they have been doing this to console for years every game they have released since NFS Carbon follows is not

without issue of this nature

But you see the very vocal yet minor group of dafy, carthy and snivy want you to move, because this server is so bad because it doesn't have pvp pops before the loading screen is done.

They could always, I don't know, move to a PVP server rather than whining about PVP on a PVE server

I'll stick with my guildies. If that's US, then so be it. But if that happens I expect a fast migration to Elder Scrolls rather than the trickle we expected. I wasn't considering other games while my guild is strong, but I think that decsion will be reassessed when we start wiping in ops cos we can't get an interrupt or react in time.

And Guru, YGDF

Ulz.

australia* im sure no one from souh east asia enjoys getting 400ms when they can get 200ms to a US server.

I do! Albeit it's 320 lol I mainly stayed for the community and I was already used to high pings in CoD etc lol