This is flat out ridiculous. BW, Compensate you're subscribers

Slicksteezin

As a subscriber this is beyond fusterating for me. I'm sure most of you feel the same way.

Yet another downtime for the servers during peak hours because you guys can't fix you're coding. Especially if you are a player of the Harbinger server, nearly half this week has been downtime.

I understand frequent maintenance is inevitable but we are paying money to play this game. Compensate with Cartel Coins or a free month, whatever it may be.

You've made this game enough of a money-sink. Time to for once show some respect to you're playerbase.

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

always the same maintenance during europes peak time so they cant accomodate the yanks and have it running smoothly for them. for a while why dont they do maintenance during the yanks peak time... obviously they wouldnt coz they would revolt or someone would walk into biowares office with a sawn off shotgun and empty the place.

BAsinga me if you want sheldor theres plenty of typo mistakes which im not going to correct... BAZINGA!!

As a subscriber this is beyond fusterating for me. I'm sure most of you feel the same way.

Yet another downtime for the servers during peak hours because you guys can't fix you're coding. Especially if you are a player of the Harbinger server, nearly half this week has been downtime.

I understand frequent maintenance is inevitable but we are paying money to play this game. Compensate with Cartel Coins or a free month, whatever it may be.

You've made this game enough of a money-sink. Time to for once show some respect to you're playerbase.

It's not prime time, server time, everywhere. Welcome to the world wide web.