New Head Slot Armour Piece: Cigar!

I thought of this after see'ing the current toothpick helmet.

It would be a massive fat cuban cigar, that is lit and produces tiny plumes of smoke from the tip, and occasionaly your character will breath out smoke.

Whaddya think?

Bill clinton would definitly approve.... :)

Good Idea, maybe a tobacco pipe as well....

As I mentioned in an earlier post, I love the idea... I think though, BW will probably be attacked by the "left" for promoting smoking.

Sadly there may be some truth to that, but man I would love to see my female Merc chugging away at a stoagie.

Sadly there may be some truth to that, but man I would love to see my female Merc chugging away at a stoagie.

I feel the same, I would love to see my commando doing the cigar, in his relaxed jumpsuit, muscles everywhere (body 3) while holding the Corellian Bunker Buster Grek.

Just need that cigar. :)

Edited by Themanthatisi

You made me think of Mass Effect's Elusive man.

They already did it, and I don't think that it would be something they would refrain from doing again just because of some anti-tobacco groups, even if smoking is indeed unhealthy.

True! After all, going into battle is also unhealthy, may as well have a nice cigar to go down with... :)

Some one or group will probably complain, but I would love to see BW go with this idea, it would be a huge hit.

Uh i don't think that would be the best idea for Bioware to do because anti-smoking groups would have a field day accusing Bioware of promoting smoking and let's not forget Bioware's been in the spotlight twice over the first Mass Effect *** scene thing and the Mass Effect 3 original ending so it wold be best if they refrained from doing anything that any group could hammer them further.