Commando/Shadow seeking well-progressed guild

MGNMTTRN

I am seeking a new guild for my Commando DPS toon, Metarchon. I do occasionally heal on the toon as well. My gear is about BiS - 3. Here is a link to a DPS parse that I did; on the second attempt I got 1923 DPS, and on the sixth attempt I got 1985 DPS.

I also have a shadow tank, Radienne, which I play from time to time. This toon's gear is almost all 61+. I have cleared TFB HM on it so it is decently geared.

Regarding loot: You must have loot policies that ensure that gear awarded to players will increase the guild's chances of success in pve. I am flexible on the details.

Regarding progression, wipes, attitude: I play this game for fun. Hopefully your guild is fun. Depending on how fun your guild is, I may be willing to wipe a lot with you. Your guild must have cleared TFB HM at least once for me to consider joining.

Regarding raid times: I have toons in other guilds and so I absolutely cannot hang around on my toons waiting to see if a raid may form up from whoever's online. I need scheduled raid nights. Friday and Saturday nights I am not available to raid. I would prefer raid times start at around 6pm PST.

I can be contacted on the republic side on my toons Metarchon/Radienne or by forum PM.

Edited by MGNMTTRN

I am seeking a new guild for my Commando DPS toon, Metarchon. I do occasionally heal on the toon as well. My gear is about BiS - 3. Here is a link to a DPS parse that I did; on the second attempt I got 1923 DPS, and on the sixth attempt I got 1985 DPS.

I also have a shadow tank, Radienne, which I play from time to time. This toon's gear is almost all 61+. I have cleared TFB HM on it so it is decently geared.

Regarding loot: You must have loot policies that ensure that gear awarded to players will increase the guild's chances of success in pve. I am flexible on the details.

Regarding progression, wipes, attitude: I play this game for fun. Hopefully your guild is fun. Depending on how fun your guild is, I may be willing to wipe a lot with you. Your guild must have cleared TFB HM at least once for me to consider joining.

Regarding raid times: I have toons in other guilds and so I absolutely cannot hang around on my toons waiting to see if a raid may form up from whoever's online. I need scheduled raid nights. Friday and Saturday nights I am not available to raid. I would prefer raid times start at around 6pm PST.

I can be contacted on the republic side on my toons Metarchon/Radienne or by forum PM.

A commando would work well for my guild's second raid team... The three of us on it so far are 5/5 TFB HM and 2 of us have killed toth-zorn on nightmare.

Mail Maldoran in game.