Clarification on Class story in ROTHC

Mossesman

A few months ago, we were told that the new expansion would not expand the class stories (if someone could find the link, it would be appreciated). However, in the newest video, we are told that it WILL expand your class stories. Can we possibly get someone to confirm this?

The video does not say that. It says it's a continuation of story. Meaning, all stories melded together. (Each story leads up to enter the full-on war of Republic and Empire. I can assure you, the phases may adapt to your class a bit, but I doubt it'll be class story.)

I'm pretty sure they can no longer continue to pay those same voice actors they used for the initial stories.

Our characters WILL have spoken lines. even if the story is faction specific rather than class specific.

They had some in the latest raids / events. Even conversation for HK.

So yes, they ARE continuing to pay the same voice actors.

All of them

Our characters WILL have spoken lines. even if the story is faction specific rather than class specific.

They had some in the latest raids / events. Even conversation for HK.

So yes, they ARE continuing to pay the same voice actors.

All of them

Yep, they even said our companions are all going to talk, even though we won't have specific story arcs with them.

The VAs are under contract. They don't just hire them by the hour.

A few months ago, we were told that the new expansion would not expand the class stories (if someone could find the link, it would be appreciated). However, in the newest video, we are told that it WILL expand your class stories. Can we possibly get someone to confirm this?

All class stories turn into faction stories at 50 with the expansion.

So on Makeb, the class story for the Trooper from 50 to 55 is identical to the class story for the Knight from 50 to 55.

I know the guy in the video said "the player's story" but he wasn't referring to the class stories but rather the overall concept of each player having their own story. In other words you have a new story to play, but it's the sameone everyone gets to play.