Whats with all the hate?

Arsenal merc's seem to be the most hated class in pvp, as in the hate to play them. But I love the animations and the damage they do. Yeah it feels like a turret, but what does it matter? To me, as long as I'm having fun and doing good damage.

I average about 200-250k damage, kind of low but I focus on objectives.

But what is up with all the hate? They're a fun class and spec to play.

Because they are incredibly easy to shut down, bring nothing to the table that other classes don't already bring, have dreadful mobility, utility and survivability, and have been this way for an entire year. And 200-250k damage is crap when you have people putting out over a million these days, so don't quote poor stats to try and justify a class, it's cringeworthy.

Sorry for being rather straight but these threads are pretty annoying and don't help our case.

:)

Because they are incredibly easy to shut down, bring nothing to the table that other classes don't already bring, have dreadful mobility, utility and survivability, and have been this way for an entire year. And 200-250k damage is crap when you have people putting out over a million these days, so don't quote poor stats to try and justify a class, it's cringeworthy.

Sorry for being rather straight but these threads are pretty annoying and don't help our case.

:)

Another reason why i avoid pvp, its always about your dps, not about fun or teamwork or just fun, since in the end, pvp has become more about winning and nothing else.

Another reason why i avoid pvp, its always about your dps, not about fun or teamwork or just fun, since in the end, pvp has become more about winning and nothing else.

But that's the thing, it's not fun to be the whipping boy of warzones. I love the basics of Merc, the visuals and so on, but being a terribly unbalanced smashfodder punchbag is no fun at all. if they gave us some decent fixes to our flawed mechanics then I'm sure Merc would be enjoyable in pvp again.

You can get by and have fun in pve with any class, because you don't have actual players targeting your specific weaknesses and making your life hell. Different story in pvp.

Edited by Sinsavz