Best View in SWTOR Contest has returned! ×

Phillip Holmes is officially my favorite person from Bioware

Tenniswood

Title pretty much says it all. Love every one from Bioware, you guys (and ladies) all rock. The community team is great and every one does a great job but Mr. Holmes just blew my mind with his security change post. Took the time answer several questions and even added some sass. I was not a big fan of the change at first but he pretty much crushed any doubt I had.

:rak_01:

Title pretty much says it all. Love every one from Bioware, you guys (and ladies) all rock. The community team is great and every one does a great job but Mr. Holmes just blew my mind with his security change post. Took the time answer several questions and even added some sass. I was not a big fan of the change at first but he pretty much crushed any doubt I had.

Dude, you are breaking my immersion. :D

We don't say nice things in this forum. We only do it when we're trying to be sarcastic.

Please remove this post and replace it with a new one about how horrible everyone is, how bad they are at their jobs and how you would do it better.

It's this forum's law!!

/signed.

I really like both his substance AND his style. :)

I assume you are talking about me.

You do realize I was being sarcastic, right?

I don't think the post was directed at you. I'm pretty sure chuixupu was talking about what you yourself were being sarcastic about. It's this forum's law, and all! ;)

I hope Bioware can keep up this enthusiasm of keeping us better informed than used to be.

Phillip's post was frickin' awesome.

Not that it will keep down the numbers of knee jerk whine threads that don't really grasp the intention

of the security change, but at least now we don't have to engage and instead just post a link to his clarifications

and be done with those wastes of digital paper.

Kudos.

Right you are -- Phillip Holmes is one of the nicest, smartest, and most jovial gentlemen you'd ever want to meet.

I assume you are talking about me.

You do realize I was being sarcastic, right?

Nope, I meant something in the stickied thread where people are responding to Phillip's comments, not in here.

Edited by chuixupu

Nope, I meant something in the stickied thread where people are responding to Phillip's comments, not in here.

Yeah... there has been an intense effort by the uninformed to roshambo Phillip in the stickied thread. :p

Hopefully he is getting some good laughs as he reads them. :D