Swtor Customer Service.

Lesliey

I recently made a ticket concerning a in game incident i had. I have had no reply and the ticket has been open for 12days!! It not the 1st ticket i have sent while playing this game but it the longest to answer! normaly take 4/5 days which even still is long and sometimes just get a automated response and have to update the ticket to get a solution sorted.

Come on BW how about investing a little of that money your making form cartel coins to improve your customer service tickets and solutions to in game incidents?!

How has everyone's else's experience with the customer service tickets responses?

You refer to the incident in the past tense; has it resolved itself or is it still an issue? If the latter, then yes one would hope you didn't have to wait 12 days plus to get some help from a support agent. On the other hand, if the issue is resolved or not game-breaking, it is quite right that your ticket is placed in a low priority pile. I have also seen people complain that they haven't had a response to a bug report yet, while it may be nice to receive an acknowledgement or thanks for our submission, bug reports do not require a response.

I've also known people to submit a ticket for the following:

• 1 CTD - isolated incidents are isolated incidents and it is unreasonable to i) blame the game and ii) expect a game CSR to know why the CTD happened.
  • CTD during hyperdrive animation - known issue for which there is a workaround if the player had bothered to look.
  • Mission not updating - that's why we have a reset button.
  • Character stuck and /stuck doesn't work - stop worrying about a precious cooldown and use the damn quick travel function as advised in the loading screen tips.
  • And more useless tickets that should never have been written and only serve to slow-down the process for those in actual need of support.

Forgive me but It would help to know what your issue is (or was) before jumping on your CSR-bashing bandwagon.

In-game wise, usually within 24 hours and the fastest I got was about 10 sec after I submitted a ticket. :cool:

Called the CS however.....just don't unless it is literally the only option left. :rolleyes:

Edited by Eillack

Anything urgent I had, like character login issues, have been answered within hours - sometimes within minutes. There was this one weird login bug where they apparently monitored tickets, because they were answered literally within a minute of submission.

Anything like "Whaaa, I accidentally deleted an item, can I please have it back?" was answered within a couple of days.

Harassment tickets take longer, even though they only ever get canned responses. I think they are investigating chat logs for those.

The one time I called customer service, I waited all of three minutes, and my problem was resolved in another three minutes of conversation.

So, positive experiences here.

The only thing I would change is this. When they work on your ticket, it disappears from the list of your opened/closed tickets. Weird! I wish instead they set the status to, "We are investigating." I actually submitted a ticket about that and they sent me an explanation (within a couple of days). But that UI feature is weird.

In-game wise, usually within 24 hours and the fastes I got was about 10 sec after I submitted a ticket. :cool:

Called the CS however.....just don't unless it is literally the only option left. :rolleyes:

My experience with calling the CS was actually pretty good. Then again, I'm from Germany, so it's probably way better over here.

I never had to wait until I reached an employee and they were always very helpful and friendly.

I filed a ticket yesterday and had it resolved this morning.

Generally mine are resolved this quickly.

The few that were involved the customer service folks doing something for me they weren't obligated to, so I'm very much pleased with the customer service experience.

- Arcada