Merc-Bodyguard - Stats?

AdmiralBlade

So I am currently lvl 45, almost to 50! By this time I am hoping to figure out what stats should I concern myself with, I know aim is on the list of most important as well is endurance, but what about alacrity and power and tech, surge, crits?

What I am seeking is for some heavy input one how to equip myself as a good healer for both pvp and the occasional op/pve. My thought was to have good alacrity and power for extra healing speed and output. Thoughts?

My healer pvp set is not far off being min maxed, ideally you want something like;

1800-2000 Aim

20k hp

30-35% crit

1000 power? whatever it takes to get around 1k bonus damage anyway.

75% surge

5-10% alacrity (maybe more if you take talents)

No accuracy obviously cus you don't need it. Alacrity is not much of a big deal atm, the increases are very minor, however Alacrity in general is getting re-worked in the 2.0 update patch so it will probably become more useful. But these stats are a baseline for the live game atm.

Yeah, as Sinsavz says, the game update 2.0 (which is on the PTS at the moment) will introduce a fairly radical overhaul of the interaction between all of your main stats: Aim, Power, Surge, Crit, Endurance & Alacrity. Currently on the Live server though, you could follow that order of importance as a rough rule of thumb, with the obvious caveat about the particular skills/talents you choose.

But given that it's all going to change "very soon" [TM], I would hold-off from making any significant investment into shifting your stats around too much until 2.0 hits our servers.