So uhm...bioware...Priority Transport Personal Starship

calypsissmexy

I bought this unlock, then bought the global that shortens it to 16 hours (and it worked fine BTW). I've since checked and it's back to 24...I know they're working on it, but I'm wondering...I'm sure they have a record of my purchase somewhere, but I wonder if it will be as simple as re-implementing the feature and automatically regaining what I lost. Or will I have to file a ticket (3 days automatically IME) and just bash it out with tech support? Or will I just get a refund and be allowed to buy it again?

I bought this unlock, then bought the global that shortens it to 16 hours (and it worked fine BTW). I've since checked and it's back to 24...I know they're working on it, but I'm wondering...I'm sure they have a record of my purchase somewhere, but I wonder if it will be as simple as re-implementing the feature and automatically regaining what I lost. Or will I have to file a ticket (3 days automatically IME) and just bash it out with tech support? Or will I just get a refund and be allowed to buy it again?

1.7.1 Patch Notes:

"Players who have previously purchased the Global Convenience Unlocks for Improved Priority Transport: Personal Starship will find them removed from all characters and will need to contact Customer Support to have the unlocks restored. Players who are unable to submit an in-game ticket, please contact Customer Service directly by emailing support@swtor.com."

Edited by Aelther

well, i have several characters at lvl 50 which i play daily, i bought the thingie for one of them, but can't remember which tbh, how can i find out which one it was so i don't tell lies to CS when i file a ticket.

It's a global convenience perk, not character perk. As in legacy, not single char, so I don't think it matters which char bought it.

It's a global convenience perk, not character perk. As in legacy, not single char, so I don't think it matters which char bought it.

did they change that then? because when i bought it it was part of the character perks, in the list lext to coruscant and black hole travel

did they change that then? because when i bought it it was part of the character perks, in the list lext to coruscant and black hole travel

That's THE actual Ship pass, not the perk that reduces the cooldown of ship pass, which was removed. The actual ship pass is still here and works.

You get the ability from character perks, but it has a 24 hour cooldown, making it almost completely useless, however the global unlocks page had 3 perks to reduce that cool down, (down to only 1 hour if all 3 were bought), however BioWare removed those 3 perks, because they were somehow bugged, so people who did buy those 3 upgrades should contact customer support.

IF you only bough the actual ability and didn't buy any upgrades for it then you don't have to contact anyone, because the ability works fine.

Edited by Aelther

well, i have several characters at lvl 50 which i play daily, i bought the thingie for one of them, but can't remember which tbh, how can i find out which one it was so i don't tell lies to CS when i file a ticket.

You don't need to tell lies, just tell them you can't remember which one exactly. You can maybe make a shortlist of probable toons, for example if you have low levels without ships you can discount them from the list. Likewise alts you rarely play, if applicable.

You don't need to tell lies, just tell them you can't remember which one exactly. You can maybe make a shortlist of probable toons, for example if you have low levels without ships you can discount them from the list. Likewise alts you rarely play, if applicable.

Like I said, based on his description

because when i bought it it was part of the character perks, in the list lext to coruscant and black hole travel

He just bough the ability alone. The ability works fine, so there's no need to contact anybody. You only need to contact CS if you bough the 3 global upgrades for cooldown reduction, because those 3 upgrades were removed.

Edited by Aelther