I take it all back BW <3

ArchangelLBC

he's doing your dps in worse gear

you sure it's the class?

i'm also seeing 2.8k parses from commandos on the pts server forum.

Part of it's the class changes. I was able to keep up with Marauders and Sentinels on live. I *know* my class as it is on Live. I have no doubt I'm struggling to adapt to the changes on the PTS and that someone else could do better - but it's still behind other classes by a large margin.

Lag is also an issue. I don't have a ship dummy and I'm getting a LOT of false GCDs on the fleet one.

And I call BS on the 2.8k Commando parse. I've been keeping an eye on the PTS form, too, and the highest I've seen is around 2350 for both Pyro and Arsenal. Please, link me to this 2.8k Commando parse.

i don't believe any of the 2.8s floating around (except maybe some of the VG hybrids that are clearly broken right now)

that said, here's my gunnery mando on my ship droid (parsed just now)

full arkanian, no alacrity, accuracy up to 99.97%, rest surge. only ~200 crit, rest power

he's my commando from live, so he has full augmented gear + DG relics (but he has the energy relic i got from before i knew kinetic was for tech classes)

he has reflex 22s on everything but implants and earpieces

nano-infused stim, no adrenal

ignore the first fight. i started it with the wrong relic equipped and forgot the reset the combat logging before starting the second one.

will try a parse with a lot of alacrity instead of surge (and some mixture between)

Whilst the buffs are nice, DPS Commandos still have no place in ranked PvP. After doing alot of warzones on the PTS in Gunnery spec, were still easily shutdown, and without an immunity to interrupts and targets being able to counter us easily by just hiding behind a pillar or something.

Electro Net is a start but its still not enough, Assassins/Shadows can cleanse this using resilience (very annoying when your trying to stop them in Huttball), and the slow generally not being enough (again, Operatives/Merc healers can cleanse aswell). The slow needs to be higher imo.