Legacy binding vendor/craftsman

calypsissmexy

I would really love to be able to buy gear that levels with you, maybe, at blue quality of the characters' level, so when you get to max level, you will need to replace the gear with gear aquired via level 50 daily quests and stuff like that....hell, i would even be able to buy the gear for my companion.

I am sure people would say 'what about the crafters?, that would be screwing them over!' my answer would be 'but they don't craft anything pre-50 anyway and when they do, it is stupidly overpriced.'

I would even enjoy a mods vendor that has more then what the current ones have, i mean, i would love to be able to get colour crystals, blue quality mods, considering that crafters just don't craft anything and sell it for a reasonable price.

They could even offer a full set of gear like they currently do on the Cartel Market, but my idea would have then available at level 10, requires an Advanced Class and they scale with level and you can even get the same stuff for each companion, so if you have the coins, go for it....i know i would.

Edited by JamieKirby