Different starships?

LordRaeth

I don't know if this is possible, but maybe the option of changing your characters starship could be an option? I for one would love my agent to fly the Sith starcraft as it looks more fighter like and wearing the imperial pilot armour would just fit an agent flying that starcraft more than it does the current one.

I would like to be able to buy a diferent ship. I would also like non standard ships. I agree there would be some work, however I hardly see this as an issue the idea of the Cartel market is to sell us stuff which would not normally be added due to cost not just sell us stuff they could do few a few bucks to make money off us.

Yes it would be nice to be able to buy different ships. Make them schematics so you have to have players make them.

Genius!

Although, realistically, the concept of building a complete starship sorta falls outside the scope of any singular crew skill. I'd be happy enough actually forking over the (likely heinously expensive) cost in cartel coins to get a ship I can call my very own. Especially if the SSSP is, indeed, "completely different" than what we have now. I'd honestly think new ships would be easier to model and impliment the way the current space system works rather than waiting if/until they change things.

Unless that's going to be the major selling point of the "jump to light speed" digital expansion...

Hmmm..