No Reputation System for PVP players...

Dozer

I would have like Legacy unlocked rep titles. Since it is going to take 3 months to get 1.7 out that should be enough time to add some content in for PVP'ers.

Instead only people who run boring daily missions and extremely boring space missions get any love. Please look into this ASAP!

Valor titles are per character, not legacy. There are also titles in game allready for space missions and PVE content that are per character.

This is a new title system for Legacy Names yet PVP gets nothing...

Valor titles are per character, not legacy. There are also titles in game allready for space missions and PVE content that are per character.

This is a new title system for Legacy Names yet PVP gets nothing...

i would rather any PvP dev activity gets spent on things that would actually improve the quality of PvP.

bunch of stupid titles are stupid

I basiclly only do pvp so would be nice to earn rep with a faction.. To show acomplishment by gear, titels and items that you haft to earn. I know this is mostly a pve game. But there is alot of pvpers too.. We need the same benefits as the pve'er

I basiclly only do pvp so would be nice to earn rep with a faction.. To show acomplishment by gear, titels and items that you haft to earn. I know this is mostly a pve game. But there is alot of pvpers too.. We need the same benefits as the pve'er

yep pvp'rs should get some attention to ( give us some love )

.... and ....

Legacy sucks!!! mines maxed and get nothin' better then the first few lvls :mad:

they should add some cool *** gear for the higher legacy lvls ( dreaming )

..... oh....

this new rep thing is goin to suck as bad

yep pvp'rs should get some attention to ( give us some love )

.... and ....

Legacy sucks!!! mines maxed and get nothin' better then the first few lvls :mad:

they should add some cool *** gear for the higher legacy lvls ( dreaming )

..... oh....

this new rep thing is goin to suck as bad

Yeah it was real fun capping Legacy before there was even an interface to spend anything on...and to this day the highest is still what...a lvl 25 req.? That was the lamest thing ever added to this game. While I was never in a super hurry...I did play a lot initially just becasue, like many, I was curious what happened at Legacy 50. Then they added an interface and the highest item required a Legacy of 25. Semi-understandable way way way back then...but still nothing for higher legacy lvls...lame.

As to the Rep system....personally I could a rats *** for it in either pve or pvp...just another rediculous distraction/grind :rolleyes: for lack of anything else to do. However I do agree since they are adding this moronic feature....the least they could do is allow PvPers to participate without having to PvE sh ould they desire.

Edited by Urantia