10 warzones of hits (data)

Highcommander

And that is what's wrong with TOR. :D

I've PVP'd with every class. My main PVP is generally on my assault spec vanguard, combat spec sentinel or my mercenary - but I play all classes throughout a week or two. And I'll tell you that - if you want to know how to beat something, play it for a while. Once you see what it takes to build up the rotation, you'll know *when* to knockback or stun to avoid eating the damage or *when* to pop your damage mitigation so you can reduce it.

It's part of what separates people who are really good at 1vs1's from people who are not - the ability to see what the other guys rotation is and stop the key skills that they need to get off to get max damage.

I've PVP'd with every class. My main PVP is generally on my assault spec vanguard, combat spec sentinel or my mercenary - but I play all classes throughout a week or two. And I'll tell you that - if you want to know how to beat something, play it for a while. Once you see what it takes to build up the rotation, you'll know *when* to knockback or stun to avoid eating the damage or *when* to pop your damage mitigation so you can reduce it.

It's part of what separates people who are really good at 1vs1's from people who are not - the ability to see what the other guys rotation is and stop the key skills that they need to get off to get max damage.

Exactly.

I know how to play the game genius, I have a 50 sin and a 50 marauder. I've done plenty of rateds. Smash is broken regardless of how good you are. I'll ruin your smasher on my sin with great ease 1v1 and still proceed to explain to you derps why smash is still broken. Edited by JP_Legatus

and you wonder why the pop on serv is so low a new 50 plays and get s killed in 3 shots. 10 times in row. Quits and say this game sucks. If peps cant complete or get blown out they wont play. it does kinda suck that they waste all that time getting to 50.

Did you post this in the wrong thread? The data shows hits for as low as 100... the majority of hits are below 500. This isn't to say ALL hits are in the 5k range... its almost the opposite of that.

Then I should mention that I do have a 50 shadow and trooper on your server (EB) and have seen the same thing there with the lol smash monkeys.

However the main server I am on now is a PVE server, and it is the same thing I saw months ago over on the Ebon.

Play on a PvP server for a little while. It's where serious pvpers play. I'm not saying that all players on a PvE server or an RP server are bad players. But the main focus of those servers are roleplaying and ops/fp respectively. Meaning the majority of the population are more interested in their characters appearance and maximizing raiding potential. Whereas on a PvP server, players tend to focus and specialize in min/maxing PvP gear. The only time I see numbers even somewhat comparable to these is early morning hours when the server pop is low and people are gearing alts.

Edited by Cowflab