>>> Shadowlands 1v1 Dueling Tournament <<<

ParagonAX

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LATEST UPDATE

The 5th round of the tournament is now completed! The 6th round has now started. Thanks to all contestants for completing their duels ahead of schedule!

Please visit http://challonge.com/Shadowlands1v1 to see the latest brackets.

This round consists of the following matchups:

AZ, BA

Participants have TWO more days to complete this round. If everyone completes their duels before then, I will move to Round 7 ahead of schedule.

Participants who do not complete their duels will be disqualified from the tournament. No more warnings will be given.

Please report your results by posting here, latest by 11pm EST, on Thursday February 21, 2013. Fraps/screenshots are encouraged but not required.

Good luck everyone!

I just want to say this thing is great and I appreciate your hard work, Vip. As a spectator it has been interesting taking a peep at the brackets every few days to see how things are shaping up.

I can't wait until there's a champion!

No problem, as long as everyone's having fun I've achieved my goal :)

He was on last night at some point... I know he's been out of town for a week or so (which is why he had been trying to complete all of his duels in advance with potential opponents), but should be back now. Will text him so he can touch base with you guys. Edited by Legendari

OK cool. If possible, I'd like to hold a mini-event with the duels for the last 4 contestants (Demelain, Abdicate, Zenod, myself) happening together. Prizes will also be handed out to spectators.

Merk I know you're away next week, so if you're unable to find Dem this weekend maybe we can schedule it for the week after.

Edited by ParagonAX