Diversion

Talon_Starfire

Well, I'm still not sure if I quite understand the question, but from what I do understand, I believe I can help you :D

The Commando has a pretty good amount of tools he can use when he gets swarmed.

The first that comes to mind is Concussion Charge. This will knock everyone around you back a good distance, giving you some breathing room as well as doing some damage. Personally, I find this much more useful in PvP then Explosive Surge.

There are other things you can do as well. If that is on cooldown and they close on you again, if you really wanted to you could pop Hail of Bolts right at your feet, damaging all the players "swarming" over you. And then of course there is also Plasma Grenade, Pulse Cannon, and Sticky Grenade, all of which do damage to multiple enemies and can be used against enemies in close proximity to yourself.

I don't know if any of that answered your question or not, but hopefully it did! :p

Well, I'm still not sure if I quite understand the question, but from what I do understand, I believe I can help you :D

The Commando has a pretty good amount of tools he can use when he gets swarmed.

The first that comes to mind is Concussion Charge. This will knock everyone around you back a good distance, giving you some breathing room as well as doing some damage. Personally, I find this much more useful in PvP then Explosive Surge.

There are other things you can do as well. If that is on cooldown and they close on you again, if you really wanted to you could pop Hail of Bolts right at your feet, damaging all the players "swarming" over you. And then of course there is also Plasma Grenade, Pulse Cannon, and Sticky Grenade, all of which do damage to multiple enemies and can be used against enemies in close proximity to yourself.

I don't know if any of that answered your question or not, but hopefully it did! :p

It did:)

Well if people surround a Vanguard he can use Explosive Surge and they'll all take damage does the Commando have anything to protect himself from getting swarmed?

Thanks

ok just to clear up why i was confused, explosive surge is not a defense against getting swarmed.