Former SWG/Tarquinas players check-in thread

Tyndaleon

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I created a few characters on CO for the Tarq guilds. I have a suspicion I'll be spending a fair amount of time here as I'm really not fond of the server PoD's on at all now that it's certain that Brazil is going to own it. Edited by islander

Just looking at the website's server status, it has Canderous Ordo at Full, and Sith Wyrm at High, so It looks fairly packed either way.

they are NOT that full.

I just created characters on 4 servers:

Candor Ordo was standard

Fatman was standard

Terentatek was light

Kinrath Spider was light.

Not a single server over standard, even the Rp-PvP East coast server.

don't worry, stuff isn't full.

they are NOT that full.

I just created characters on 4 servers:

Candor Ordo was standard

Fatman was standard

Terentatek was light

Kinrath Spider was light.

Not a single server over standard, even the Rp-PvP East coast server.

don't worry, stuff isn't full.

And remember this isn't all of the serves. They are supposed to add more servers as they add more people, up until the 15th I think.

It's amazing what the idiots are saying on threads all over the forums.

Everyone is so upset that they didn't get in 2 days earlier than what BW has been saying for months. To me, it looks like BW is trying to get all EGA emails out by the 15th which is exactly when they said they would START sending out emails a few months ago.

These forums are hilarious today. :)

Everyone is so upset that they didn't get in 2 days earlier than what BW has been saying for months. To me, it looks like BW is trying to get all EGA emails out by the 15th which is exactly when they said they would START sending out emails a few months ago.

I'm avoiding the rest of the forums for this same reason. I didn't get in today. I really wanted to play today. But I'm not going to whine about it incessantly, for cripes sake. This is all just bonus time up until the 20th, anyways.

I created a few characters on CO for the Tarq guilds. I have a suspicion I'll be spending a fair amount of time here as I'm really not fond of the server PoD's on at all now that it's certain that Brazil is going to own it.

Say wha?

Edited by Vostis

idiots are pretty predictable, that's the one good thing about them, you always know they're going to be idiots lol :D