Former SWG/Tarquinas players check-in thread

Tyndaleon

Chris and I both got in this morning and were able to make our toons. I had to leave for work right after, but my main concern was getting my names, which I did, so I'm happy. I'm on Canderous, names are Fuschia and Ava. I also have Lorani and Liane. Lorani is the ugliest trooper in existence, I'm going to reroll her when I have time to actually make a character that doesn't look like Jabba's hermaphrodite cousin.

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's the problem with democracies :D

We're More of a Democratic Monarchy, Inishe has final say hands down, and Leadership makes the decision based on their personal opinions while taking into account the members' opinions. Short term benefit doesn't justify long-term suffering so if something looks like it would end up hurting the guild in the long run, we generally kill it.

Chris and I both got in this morning and were able to make our toons. I had to leave for work right after, but my main concern was getting my names, which I did, so I'm happy. I'm on Canderous, names are Fuschia and Ava. I also have Lorani and Liane. Lorani is the ugliest trooper in existence, I'm going to reroll her when I have time to actually make a character that doesn't look like Jabba's hermaphrodite cousin.

And here I was darn sure you'd have an alt named 'Fooska' *snicker*

We talked it over and have decided not to move. Sorry for whatever that does to alliances and what not. But i think if we all flood one server there could be pop issues and lag but i dont know....

Haha I think population will be an issue once people filter in regardless of which server you're on, but no worries mel, you guys have fun over there! :)

Hey Gunner, did you just use 'Gunner' as your main character name? If so I can't add you to my friends list, though if you started on Tython that might be why.

yes just Gunner shouldn't matter what world since I added a couple of sith inqs that were on koriban. i hope it's not faction restricted.

Gunner

Frankly, I WANT a high population server. Sure, you run a higher percentage of idiots, but I mainly play MMOs to play/talk with other people. I can always ignore the idiots. :D

Looking forward to getting to play (albeit very sporadically) over the next few days. I have rehearsal two nights this week and we're leaving for Ohio on Saturday, so I won't be able to play as much as I'd like, unfortunately. :(

The best part so far was logging in, saying hi in general chat, and immediately finding Harren, who recognized my name. Trill found Soltanus later on. It's awesome seeing people I know.