Lightside points and appearance

Jedirep

Hey guys, I just had an idea that I thought would be kind of cool. We all know that if you go down the path of obtaining dark side points you get Sith corruption and it makes your character look more evil.

What if there was some form of a lightside non-corruption appearance, which would make your character look like a saint? Kind of like in fable, your guy would slowly get blond hair blue eyes, and would have a halo around his head instead of horns.

I'm not suggesting a halo lol but something to look at to show that we worked hard getting all those lightside points.

Maybe but they didnt add anything like that to the game because a thing like that is not supposed to happen on light siders or have you seen any character that changes his/her appearance for being a saint on any star wars movie, game, comic, book, etc?

as I said before maybe a more peaceful looking expression might be good but a complete appearance change wont fit on the star wars thingy

no lol, sorry but i would NOT like having a Angel Halo over my head, neither i wish to become blond and have blue eyes like that, that would screw up the purpose of Character Customization....

whats next? Angel Wings on my back? :p

Edited by YeIIow

no lol, sorry but i would NOT like having a Angel Halo over my head, neither i wish to become blond and have blue eyes like that, that would screw up the purpose of Character Customization....

whats next? Angel Wings on my back? :p

What would be the difference between your blond hair/blue eyes and my beautiful pink skin on the zabrak? :D

The sorc could have the angel wings with his next armor tier it'd fit into the series of styles they are giving us right now. :p

Buffalo, Seamonster, Peacock, Angel wings?

I have only one char on light v and if they'd implement this change, I would simply disable the change

Edited by Never_Hesitate

The sorc could have the angel wings with his next armor tier it'd fit into the series of styles they are giving us right now. :p

Buffalo, Seamonster, Peacock, Angel wings?

i know right? most shoulder pads we have right now on most armors actually look like if they gave u the avility to fly.... that must be the reason they are designed like that, the devs initialy wanted us to be able to explore the skies and travel the galaxy withown the need of star ships.. i cant see any other posible explanation to the disgusting desings....

Edited by YeIIow