Mercenary leveling tips

AdennBralor

At 25 your a bit behind the curve. I would honestly go back and finish any qeusts you had on the last few planets (specifically nar shadaa and tatooine). I would farm some materials for crafting (use or sell if you dont craft), slay a ton of monsters and spam chat for groups for the group based qeusts.

If you are 25 at alderaan then I guarantee that you skipped some content. just head back and finish those up, heck just kill a bunch of stuff. The dune sea is perfect level to just grind it out. the silver/gold mob groups aroudn the sarlaac pit can be fun. stun one silver, focus fire the second one while mako pulls healing aggro on the gold (jsut remember to not hit the gold so it goes over and smacks around mako for a bit), then finish off the gold. that can be a fun challenge. If you dont' want a challenge, then just find a sand person camp and run in circles, grinding them into the dirt. either way, your just going to have to kill stuff for the most part to catch up.

I like to be 29 or 30 before I start alderaan. and make sure you don't skip much there....questing can get a bit skinny post alderaan.