Gear issue help please

CrazyOldMystic

So this is something I have had a issue with for a long time now. The war hero Eliminators armor is built around the commando, but it is based on crit chance. The Tech body armor has a important stat to it on almost all pieces power. This stat covering everything I use in a war zone from stock strike, to sticky grenade, to charged bolts. Now the mods will end up going into my battlemaster gear so the bonus is not the issue. I am just wondering if I am overlooking something. Please trolls stay away this is not as simple and clean cut as you would like to believe.

So this is something I have had a issue with for a long time now. The war hero Eliminators armor is built around the commando, but it is based on crit chance. The Tech body armor has a important stat to it on almost all pieces power. This stat covering everything I use in a war zone from stock strike, to sticky grenade, to charged bolts. Now the mods will end up going into my battlemaster gear so the bonus is not the issue. I am just wondering if I am overlooking something. Please trolls stay away this is not as simple and clean cut as you would like to believe.

So, what you're asking what is the best/cheapest way to min/max your PvP gear? Or which is the best set to go with?

Here's a little post Archangel did awhile ago on it.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=584260