Help for you Arsenal builds

Henu

Hi guys, Im Kript from the PVE Dalborra server and just want to give some help to those people that still play there Arsenal merc in PVP. I get asked about my gear a lot in game and thought maybe i could help others on other servers.

First my armor, I use PVE and PVP armor bonuses. Gloves and boots are PVE sets with TM crit chance increase, here i have the armorings from PVE (reflex 27's) and the Mod and Enhancers are from PVP sets. My chest, leggings and helmet are from the enforcer PVP sets but im thinking about using the Medic 2pc set for 3 seconds of extra shielding.

Belt is orange modded PVE armoring, PVP mod, and the rest of my gear is EWH enforcer gear. Everything is modded with aim/endurance augments. both weapons are WH with EWH barrels.

My main stats sit about, 2060 aim, 1800 endurance and 1220 expertise.

My abilities. http://imgur.com/kA5Mo

If you can see in the SS that i use 1 -4 and Shift 1-4 keys as my mains and program 6 binds on mouse from more protection heals, shields and stun breaker.

I dont really have a PVP rotation but i do like to open with stickybomb and HSM only get get some damage on them first so it puts them on the back foot right away. I use my rocket punch all the time just to gain some range and then try cast off a TM. But being an Arsenal merc i find using LOS is were our power is at, we have the range so use it.

And just a tip for those still using mercs in PVP, stick with it, because if we ever do get a nice buff we wont be called one of those people that roll a FoTM :p cough "Smashers" cough...

Update..

Ive now changed a few tweaks here and there and am very happy with the result, So im using Medic armoring and mods in chest and leggings for more Power AND the 3 seconds extra on shielding. I think over all the shielding is more important than the rail shot increase.

Also got the tank off hands and pulled the Enhancements and Mods into my Off hand weapon.

So as a result, my bonus DPS is sitting at 984.4 :) im bery happy about this.