The Expendables Recruiting NOW!!!!

RaMbOkiLlZua

• 5 years later...
who ever posted this messed the post up bad. I know because I am the guild master and founder of the guild. we been a active guild from 2003 and still active and in control of Ilum for the second time in a row and now working on our third. Any one Wanting to join this guild Please contact me in game on Warchildvolk Republic Expendables we also have a Empire guild called Empire Expendables Both with Rishi Strong holds fully unlocked and guild ships. I offer help to the free / prefered players called F2P Plan. If some one needs a item purchased on the GTN I will buy it and the free / prefered player can make payment back for the item. we have a +10 Rep. / Exp. boost just for being in the guild. I have 1st. 2nd. and 3rd place cartel crate prizes for the top 3 conquest scores each week and much more !! If you intrested mail me on the Satele Server our home server Harbinger was merged with 2 other servers and was renamed Satele Server. My main Character's name is Warchildvolk. Thank you and may the force be with you.:p

• 3 years later...
  • 4 months later...