I have found a fix for the companion lightsabre bug!!!!

UltimateKrucible

OK - It's a bug that still drives many of us mad. You summon your companion, only to have her appear with her lightsabre already drawn. She goes to put it away, but it stays lit ... eerily shopping her head off.

Yet still she lives.

But help is at hand. And it is so simple, and also so ironic.

Simply make her dance.

That's right - buy the companion dance legacy ability, and make her dance. On completion of her strutting her stuff, she will put the sabre away as normal.

But there is a catch - YOU MUST MAKE HER DANCE BEFORE SHE SHEATHES THE LIGHTSABRE. If she goes to put it away, it is too late.

I've tested this 10x and it worked every time.

So, dance. Dance like you mean it..

Edited by UltimateKrucible

Is this just a bioware rep trying to get us to buy a cartel market mod? lol. J/K. If it works, great. The bug really just amuses me personally. I love when I run away to continue missions with Kira and her glowing blades are left behind us.

Alternatively, you can just keep their stance off. After leveling a Knight with Kira I refused to run around with another force using companion with their lightsaber out when I leveled my Warrior. I initially just used Vette, but after learning about this I decided to use it with Jaesa instead, since I like her more than Vette. I don't notice the lack of her stance and she never wanders around with her lightsaber lit.