Hoover chair annoying cubes

Knockerz

don't worry it's coming soon with a price tag so big you'll need the overchair to move around because your butt hurt so much. Just like the jedi mantle with hood down that everyone was asking for, they've put it for sale.

So keep asking, they'll make it happen for the right price.

don't worry it's coming soon with a price tag so big you'll need the overchair to move around because your butt hurt so much. Just like the jedi mantle with hood down that everyone was asking for, they've put it for sale.

So keep asking, they'll make it happen for the right price.

I have a hunch that that's the case as well. Or that the cubeless/iconless seats become rare drops in raids or extremely hard to get toys in some event.

Who else finds the hoover chair's floating cubes annoying? I also find the throne mount imperial holo annoying too. Can BW introduce more simple mounts without a giant holo or three huge items floating around your mount?

I was unaware that Hoover made chairs with floating cubes. I'd sure like to see a pic of that!

Are they anything like the floating hover chairs in-game?

Who else finds the hoover chair's floating cubes annoying? I also find the throne mount imperial holo annoying too. Can BW introduce more simple mounts without a giant holo or three huge items floating around your mount?

I find all those flying chairs to be ridiculous.... with or without holocrons / imp logos.

Edited by Aelther

I dont care much for them, but it does show you the general design philosophy they have. Who would want something simple? Lets make something simple but put a bunch of crap around it too. Same deal with the armor, but I think they are finally starting to realise not everybody wants to have antennas, triangles and various nonsense coming off their head and shoulders. Keep it simple.

the only good thing about a Hoover Chair is your floors get clean while you sit on your butt doing nothing...

Darn, now I really want a Hoover chair because that sounds amazing, I'll take the floating cubes with it.

/signed i think exactly the same.

I happen to think the meditation hover chairs are quite awesome and unique, especially for force users (the main staple of Star Wars). I am hoping they release a third one with glowing green datacrons, like in my avatar. If you don't like them, fine, no one is forcing you to use them, but just because you and a select few don't doesn't mean it should be spoiled and reduced to nothing to satisfy your mediocre un-Star Wars-like tastes. Edited by ELECTRICJUDGMENT

Guess I should have looked closer. I always thought they were dice. Like the old fuzzy dice of the 70's/80's except these just hover up there.

That's it! They are the Star Wars equivalent of fuzzy dice hanging from the mirror.

• 4 months later...
how do you GET the Hoover Chair?

Hover, not hoover.

They aren't vacuum cleaners :p

You can get them:

- as Super Rare drops from the old Cartel Packs: Blockade Runner's, Skip Tracer's and (I believe) Space Pirate's

- for 10x Cartel Certificates (and a few credits) from the Contraband Resale Vendor on the Crew Skills area of the fleet - the Cartel Certificates are found in the Shipment 2 Packs (Enforcer's, Regulator's, Vice Commandant's)

- from the GTN.

EDIT: aaaand I just realized you're probably taking a jab at the OP :p

Edited by TheNahash