Ranked Warzones D/c Problem!!!!!!!!

TameCKS

Well I'm sure all of you Ranked PvPers deal with the same D/c prob that we have been dealing with......I'm starting this thread to hope that Bio Ware can make a change...The easy fix would be to let the person who D/c's log back in and rejoin the game. Please help spread this so maybe some actions are taken.

well i'm sure all of you ranked pvpers deal with the same d/c prob that we have been dealing with......i'm starting this thread to hope that bio ware can make a change...the easy fix would be to let the person who d/c's log back in and rejoin the game. Please help spread this so maybe some actions are taken.

yes please god yes

Well I'm sure all of you Ranked PvPers deal with the same D/c prob that we have been dealing with......I'm starting this thread to hope that Bio Ware can make a change...The easy fix would be to let the person who D/c's log back in and rejoin the game. Please help spread this so maybe some actions are taken.

I hate (love) to be the killjoy, but petition threads are against the forum ToS or whatever. "easy fix" is never an easy fix.

On topic: I would like to see this changed as well, or at least not lose 20+ rating after logging back in. Let's not lose rating after a d/c BEFORE the proper season starts.

Edited by Easylikepie

Didn't BW say (or imply) that Season 1 of RWZ is coming in 2013? I would think they need to fix this as suggested above before season 1 can be started.