Low Slash BUG!

Marisblood

Before coming with comments READ first.

When i hit with low slash to build a deadly rotation i observed he is BUGGED 90% time. My target take the damage from the hit but the target is not affected by the hit and move and fight freely like nothing was happen. Target is not incapacitated. Have this issue since 1.6.

Have never had an issue with this but really have been playing more madness then deception lately but maybe he had a dot ticking or something along that line. I mean if you miss yeah no damage but taking damage perhaps what resilience said.

• 6 months later...
Before coming with comments READ first.

When i hit with low slash to build a deadly rotation i observed he is BUGGED 90% time. My target take the damage from the hit but the target is not affected by the hit and move and fight freely like nothing was happen. Target is not incapacitated. Have this issue since 1.6.

I have been noticing the EXACT same thing. Been noticing it for a long time now. So before I came to these boards to report it, I have been examining it VERY closely. I have been PvPing since day 1 of this game's pre-release, and I have PvPed with every class in the game and am full aware of every single ability in game and it's functions. Here is my findings...

Most of my tests were against other Assassins or Shadows, because everyone else has to many variables for me to make an accurate diagnoses. Against other Assassins/Shadows...

Zero resolve...hit with low slash, takes damage, no stun affect about 25% of the time and builds ZERO resolve on the opponent. So I attempt another Low Slash, same affect...takes damage, no resolve built and no stun affect. That cancels out Unbreakable Will. You can only use that once every 1 minute and 30 seconds. Low Slash is up every 15 seconds. Assassins and Shadows do NOT have any abilities that make them immune to CCs like a DPS Jugg and Guardian has. So this negates any chance of that being the case.

I was also careful to make sure these analysis' were done under 1v1 circumstances, to make sure their stun was not simply broken by another player...mainly when I stealth up to a node and go against another Assassin/Shadow. So that has also been canceled out as a possibility.

I know it is possible that Low Slash can miss, but consider this, when you use Low Slash, that places everything on cooldown...which means, it would be pretty difficult, especially when you are focusing on paying close attention to it's affects, to misjudge the damage numbers above the head of your opponent with any other damage number from any other ability.

No, I agree with the OP and have very good reason to believe the OP...Low Slash is bugged.

Seen it a lot - especially on Agents/Smugglers, who simply trot off into the distance because yet ANOTHER ability for the Sin/Shadow class doesnt work. That brings the total to 3

Force Shroud

Overload

Low Slash

I've looked for resolve(LOL), I've checked to see if they have popped any resistance - no. Sin class has had this issue since 1.4 and even with the arrival of 2.0 - the devs wont even grace these bugs with a response.