I just don't understand...

JaceMatai

Some people purchased the items(GTN or cartel coins) because they liked the way it looked in the character preview screen. Then they woke up and found that their characters were wearing different armor with the same name. That's pretty annoying

Exactly.

The people that complained that it didn't have the correct appearance (those who payed close attention to the Cartel Advert) are not the same people that are complaining about the change (those who bought it based on the Character Preview).

:cool:

Some people purchased the items(GTN or cartel coins) because they liked the way it looked in the character preview screen. Then they woke up and found that their characters were wearing different armor with the same name. That's pretty annoying

My friend was pissed off that his armor changed in the way it looks when they just purchased it before this change. It keeps on changing, stick with wat you pick in designing EAware. Even Better, make more peacock costumes and that dread lord ridiculous looking mask.:rolleyes: They demand a refund.

This. And although I've yet to purchase anything from the cartel market I think the angst over the visuals changing on something people paid for because they liked the look is understandable. At the very least they should have the option to change it back or get a refund.