Since BW does not look at the class forums...

BurnedRemains

sure as soon as ops get there DPS back and you lose your 6k aoe smashs :-)

Anyone who play a operative and say that dps is bad is just plain and simpel a bad player.

What they need to do is change the lame skills were one have to be behind someone to use them

so they can be used from any direction.

Anyways we all agree on that focus and rage is the dummbest op monkey specs there is.

Edited by Lord_Karsk

sure as soon as ops get there DPS back and you lose your 6k aoe smashs :-)

Ops have mad PvP DPS, you guys (when played properly can take down almost anyone in a matter of seconds with all your stuns and procs especially when youre working together with other Operatives

Ops have mad PvP DPS, you guys (when played properly can take down almost anyone in a matter of seconds with all your stuns and procs especially when youre working together with other Operatives

In pre 50 pvp sure in 50 pvp no even close unless you suck at pvp and dont know how to counter them.. and i never said PvP dps.. ops dps is crap in operation pve content.. so go away and l2p

In pre 50 pvp sure in 50 pvp no even close unless you suck at pvp and dont know how to counter them.. and i never said PvP dps.. ops dps is crap in operation pve content.. so go away and l2p

In 50's PvP Op's can be pretty OP if you know how to play them

You never specified PvP or PvE so no need to attack me. In PvE Ops are the best single target healers in the game