UI Suggestion

ckoneful

Character/Target Portraits:

Currently the only way to make health bars "bigger" in the character portraits is to scale the entire portrait up, which is annoying. Could we get the option, much like the Operations frame already has, just to increase the size of the health bars themselves? IE: Have the height of the Health bars be higher, and the text inside them larger.

http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg118/xxsaiyukixx/paintlolhealthbar_zps304dda6c.png

Obviously not done in lolpaint. But I'd like the option to make those bars bigger, as shown with my epic paint skills.

+1

Also an option to scale BUFFS, DEBUFFS and OWN DEBUFFS on target would be nice.

I like my UI size how it is now, but the debuffs are too small + I dont know which debuff is mine, so it makes harder to keep DoTs on target.

Lastly I would love to see reset chat button.

+1

Also an option to scale BUFFS, DEBUFFS and OWN DEBUFFS on target would be nice.

I like my UI size how it is now, but the debuffs are too small + I dont know which debuff is mine, so it makes harder to keep DoTs on target.

Lastly I would love to see reset chat button.

Yes Buffs/debuff moving and resizing would be AWESOME!

Excellent idea! Especially on the buffs, it would make the job of a healer a lot easier during fights like Writhing Horror and TnZ

Maybe a shiny box around the DoTs you put on others to indicate theyre yours so you can better see when they finish ticking?

on the lock/unlock on the task bar, the new design needs changing because just by looking at it u can't tell if it is locked or unlocked. U should either go back to the old 1, or make the triangle green for unlock and red for locked.