Up the 'Max Deployable' comps to 6

dacentabaal

Just a thought really.. now that most of us have HK by now.. I think it would be an idea to up the max deployable comps to 6 so we can utilise all our comps for crafting an gathering etc rather than sending out 5, using one for combat and the other is just collecting dust, and im guessing BW down the line (if all goes well) will most likely release another comp or 2 you can obtain and then just up teh max deployable once again

I know if they DID inplament this it would just be another 'Cartel Market' thing for them to make money from, but still its an idea.. helpful for extra bits and for the crafters doing teh multiple lots

Define "most". 5%? 6%? :rolleyes:

....Well ok I guess it depends what server your on......I know on The Progenitor about 50-60% of players have at least 1 HK unlocked on their toons

Plus on a side note.. you have 6 comps as standard so would come in handy if when you log out you can send your final comp on a crafting/gathering quest or even whilst RP'n

They should fix the mission system so that I don't have endless companion gift missions when I'm looking for grade 6 crafting components...

I could honestly care less how many companions I can send out if I don't have to send some of them on pointless errands in the hopes that I get a mission I'm actually interested in.