I would like to see

MajinEddie

1 Jawas/Droids as a playable race. 2 Mini games. 3 This is a big one. Space combat more like starfox. 4 Small scale pvp. 5 Last but not least a AV style mabby 25 vs 25 with pve elements WZ. I enjoy playing this game but things like this would make it better.

jawas i don't think would be that good a race, but then the infrastructure would be there from the jawa companion. droid i would quite like to see and there is already infrastructure for them but all their companions would have to be all droids too what wouldn't be so good. mini games would be fun to but i would much rather have them sort out the issues of the game first.

jawas i don't think would be that good a race, but then the infrastructure would be there from the jawa companion. droid i would quite like to see and there is already infrastructure for them but all their companions would have to be all droids too what wouldn't be so good. mini games would be fun to but i would much rather have them sort out the issues of the game first.

1 Jawas/Droids as a playable race. 2 Mini games. 3 This is a big one. Space combat more like starfox. 4 Small scale pvp. 5 Last but not least a AV style mabby 25 vs 25 with pve elements WZ. I enjoy playing this game but things like this would make it better.

Iron Knights would be cool.