1 Person should NOT be able to put bubbles to a whole raid

Royox

THis is not an "explosive bubble thread". This is about warzones with Sorc Healers Spaming bubbles all the time. Battle starts...whole team bubbled. That's stupid. The bubble should be an emergency skill for when 1 partner or yourself are in danger.

What do you think?

They'd have to implement some form of debuff for every X bubble and some exception for the caster. Looking at how they're seemingly not willing to change existing mechanics for the better I'd say that the odds of this happening are low. They're probably just going to get rid of the stun while allowing the same amount of bubbles to be thrown. Edited by Washingtoon

Nope. What should I know?. All I can see is whole pvp operations bubbled at the beginning of the wz.

I see marauders predating the entire team- you shouldn't be able to give a full team a 80% speed boost for, what, ten seconds with a single GCD- at least it's going to take a sorc 12 seconds to bubble up an entire team.

Which I think says something when it's being used in combat- our other abilities are so bad, there is almost never a time when spamming stun bubbles is better.

That should be a hint that it's time to look at what is failing in the sorc class- not to just go nerf crazy once again on a class that's already bottom of the barrel.

Nope. What should I know?. All I can see is whole pvp operations bubbled at the beginning of the wz.

It works just like any other heal. It takes a GCD, it costs force. It is basically a 4k heal that gets used as needed. No different than if they had given us a HoT to drop on people. It is definitely the only reason a full healing sorc/sage could even be relevant. Keep in mind most of those 8 bubbles casted at the start of a match aren't going to be used anyway. They only last 30 seconds, so since not all players will be attacked, those bubbles will just pop off with no effect.

This is the only non cast heal of any consequence that we get, so if you plan on taking it away, we might as well drop annihilate, massacre, smash, rail shot, maul,death field, surgical probe, etc and make every class be completely worthless.

THis is not an "explosive bubble thread". This is about warzones with Sorc Healers Spaming bubbles all the time. Battle starts...whole team bubbled. That's stupid. The bubble should be an emergency skill for when 1 partner or yourself are in danger.

What do you think?

It's absurd that they help their while team like that! I've also seen them healing the entire team too !

OP or what!

They should only be able to heal themselves and maybe the tank guarding them. Otherwise they can just heal all the damage we to do their team and they never die! Is that fair to the other team?

LOL. Do you also have something against the healers HEALING their whole team? Because the bubble is primarily used as an ability to slow down damage and let the healer catch up - especially since any good DPS can pop it in just a couple attacks (or let it wear off since the healer is likely to be separated from at least a few of the players after leaving the gate).

OP is probably a baddie reroll smasher mad his damage is so awful he can't break a bubble in ~2 attacks, you know, like most people in decent gear, on any dps class. /end run-on sentence.

OP is vanguard an has no problem on breaking 1 bubble...the problem comes when I'm defending a node and 3 bubbled comes to me...it's like "omg here we go"

I see marauders predating the entire team- you shouldn't be able to give a full team a 80% speed boost for, what, ten seconds with a single GCD- at least it's going to take a sorc 12 seconds to bubble up an entire team.

Which I think says something when it's being used in combat- our other abilities are so bad, there is almost never a time when spamming stun bubbles is better.

That should be a hint that it's time to look at what is failing in the sorc class- not to just go nerf crazy once again on a class that's already bottom of the barrel.

Reqouted as this covers it. Than again if you look at all of Fungi posts he/she is fair.

OP is vanguard an has no problem on breaking 1 bubble...the problem comes when I'm defending a node and 3 bubbled comes to me...it's like "omg here we go"
I feel the same way when I'm forced to solo guard on my sorc and three maras or PT'es are marching in.

It's like " om-.....Yeah thats as far as I get before I'm dead.

Edited by Washingtoon