through strength I gain power...

warstory

In the book path of destruction, darth bane. Bane has a conversation with one of his master about each class in the sith order.

"Kopecz tells me you come to us as a raw apprentice," word is noted. "He says he never been trained in the ways of the force."

"I'm a quick learner" bane assured him.

"Yes...and strong in the power of the dark side. But the same can be said of all that come here"

Not sure how to respond Bane decided the wisest course of action was to stay silent.

"What do you know this Academy? "Qordis finally asked

"The students here are taught to use the force. They are taught the secrets of the Darkside by you and the other Sith Lords." After brief hesitation he added, "And I know there are many other academies like this one."

"No," qordis corrected. " Not like this one. It is true we have other training facilities spread across our ever-growing empire places where individuals with a promise are taught to control and use this power. But Each facility is unique in where individual students are sent depends on how much potential we see in them"

"Those with noticeable but limited ability to send to honoghr, genten, or gamorr To become Sith warriors or marauders. They are taught to Channel their emotions into mindless rage and Battle fury. The power of the Darkside transforms them into ravaging beasts of death and destruction to be on leash against our enemies."

Through passion I gained strength bane thought but when he spoke he said "brute strength alone is not enough to bring down the republic."

"True" qordis agreed. From the tone of his voice bane knew he had said what his master wanted to hear.

"Those with greater ability are sent to worlds that have allied with our cause to destroy The Republic ryloth, umbara, nar shadaa. These students become creatures of shadow learning to use the Darkside for secrecy deception and manipulation those who survive the training become unstoppable assassins capable of drawing on the Darkside to kill the targets without ever moving a muscle. "

"Yet even they are no match for the Jedi." Bane added thinking he understood the direction the lesson was taking.

"Precisely " his master agreed "The academies on dathomir and iridonia Are most similar to the ones here there apprentices study under Sith Masters those who succeed in their training become adepts and acolytes who Swell the ranks of our armies.

They are pataca parts of the Jedi Knights who stand in the way of our ultimate conquest"

"But even as a Jedi Knights must answer to the Jedi Masters so must be adapts and acolytes answer to the sith Lords and those with the potential to become sith lords and only those with the potential are trained here on korriban"

Bane felt a shiver of excitement. Through strength I gain power.

I feel the descriptions in the book absolutely represent the gameplay I feel when I play the sith warrior, marauder and assassin. But I dont get the same feeling when I play sith sorcerer well not 100% true. The madness tree I think represents darth zannah very well. where is the power in the lightning tree cause I dont feel it. I understand and want the feeling of building up your power to unleash on your victim through your casting mechanic but when and if I do unleash it.... I want that feeling of

bane killing kas'im with so much power it destroyed the building behind him or bane killing qordis with the force while he begged him to let him duel him even though he knew he was no match for his power.

Edited by warstory

In the book path of destruction, darth bane. Bane has a conversation with one of his master about each class in the sith order.

"Kopecz tells me you come to us as a raw apprentice," word is noted. "He says he never been trained in the ways of the force."

"I'm a quick learner" bane assured him.

"Yes...and strong in the power of the dark side. But the same can be said of all that come here"

Not sure how to respond Bane decided the wisest course of action was to stay silent.

"What do you know this Academy? "Qordis finally asked

"The students here are taught to use the force. They are taught the secrets of the Darkside by you and the other Sith Lords." After brief hesitation he added, "And I know there are many other academies like this one."

"No," qordis corrected. " Not like this one. It is true we have other training facilities spread across our ever-growing empire places where individuals with a promise are taught to control and use this power. But Each facility is unique in where individual students are sent depends on how much potential we see in them"

"Those with noticeable but limited ability to send to honoghr, genten, or gamorr To become Sith warriors or marauders. They are taught to Channel their emotions into mindless rage and Battle fury. The power of the Darkside transforms them into ravaging beasts of death and destruction to be on leash against our enemies."

Through passion I gained strength bane thought but when he spoke he said "brute strength alone is not enough to bring down the republic."

"True" qordis agreed. From the tone of his voice bane knew he had said what his master wanted to hear.

"Those with greater ability are sent to worlds that have allied with our cause to destroy The Republic ryloth, umbara, nar shadaa. These students become creatures of shadow learning to use the Darkside for secrecy deception and manipulation those who survive the training become unstoppable assassins capable of drawing on the Darkside to kill the targets without ever moving a muscle. "

"Yet even they are no match for the Jedi." Bane added thinking he understood the direction the lesson was taking.

"Precisely " his master agreed "The academies on dathomir and iridonia Are most similar to the ones here there apprentices study under Sith Masters those who succeed in their training become adepts and acolytes who Swell the ranks of our armies.

They are pataca parts of the Jedi Knights who stand in the way of our ultimate conquest"

"But even as a Jedi Knights must answer to the Jedi Masters so must be adapts and acolytes answer to the sith Lords and those with the potential to become sith lords and only those with the potential are trained here on korriban"

Bane felt a shiver of excitement. Through strength I gain power.

I feel the descriptions in the book absolutely represent the gameplay I feel when I play the sith warrior, marauder and assassin. But I dont get the same feeling when I play sith sorcerer well not 100% true. The madness tree I think represents darth zannah very well. where is the power in the lightning tree cause I dont feel it. I understand and want the feeling of building up your power to unleash on your victim through your casting mechanic but when and if I do unleash it.... I want that feeling of

bane killing kas'im with so much power it destroyed the building behind him or bane killing qordis with the force while he begged him to let him duel him even though he knew he was no match for his power.

The Sorc power got nerfed in 1.2 if you want power now, play a heavy armor Jugg smash spec, you can three button anyone. And the Lighting Sorcs run from you in fear after poping their bubble.

Hate to break it to you OP but most things in Bane trilogy is not canon and will never be, just like in this game

it's just mecanics. The author Drww always try to make his chars the biggest and most bad ***.

I mean at the time he wrote this he were actually so ignorant to belive that muscle power had enything to do with lightsaber dualing.But he learned this by Revan noven witch is nice.The stories and character in Bane trilogy is great

but things like Zannash powers etc is something you will never see in the movies etc because it's something lucas himself and lucasfilm would just laugh at.

POINT is there is only jedi and sith no more.Some are more powerful and some are more wiser.

Some use different forms of saber combat.Thats it.Rest os just silly things made up by authors.

I love the novels but i do now that they are not G canon, only the movies and clonewars are trully canon.

Edited by Lord_Karsk

Actually this is what happened in the book called "Unlolmited Power"

Bane: "But, Dark Lord, what about that guy there?", he pointed at silly looking person in a black skirt and one saber in his hand. "Can you tell me more about him and combat he is representing with those, uh, moves?", he asked.

Qordis looked at the small figure in the corner crying his eyes out just to shoot two lightning sparks from his fingers. Sadly, that only created a little of steam.

"Ahahaha, that...that is nothing. Look, just stick to this what I said, ok?" Qordis added.

:) I agree with op.

The Sorc power got nerfed in 1.2 if you want power now, play a heavy armor Jugg smash spec, you can three button anyone. And the Lighting Sorcs run from you in fear after poping their bubble.

If I remember right only hybrid got nerfed

Actually this is what happened in the book called "Unlolmited Power"

Bane: "But, Dark Lord, what about that guy there?", he pointed at silly looking person in a black skirt and one saber in his hand. "Can you tell me more about him and combat he is representing with those, uh, moves?", he asked.

Qordis looked at the small figure in the corner crying his eyes out just to shoot two lightning sparks from his fingers. Sadly, that only created a little of steam.

"Ahahaha, that...that is nothing. Look, just stick to this what I said, ok?" Qordis added.

:) I agree with op.

your sig makes me laugh

If I remember right only hybrid got nerfed

Healer did. Back then, you could get 1.5 sec. cast time on Dark Infusion and could use Consumption without damaging yourself to get the force back. All that with right, but not complicated, rotation. I think the worse was the cast time change because nobody really has the Force problem now. They are usually dead before they run out of Force, unless there are 3 healers to back you up or opposing team has no damage. :confused: