Buttflaps.

Zekiirah

http://i609.photobucket.com/albums/tt176/Zekiirah/Screenshot_2013-01-08_18_24_34_875000_zps2fc62f7d.jpg

^ Cute!

http://s609.beta.photobucket.com/user/Zekiirah/media/Screenshot_2013-01-08_18_24_41_031250_zpse85f248c.jpg.html

^ Not cute....

http://i609.photobucket.com/albums/tt176/Zekiirah/Screenshot_2013-01-08_18_24_03_328125_zpsb8e53cd5.jpg

^ Cute!

http://i609.photobucket.com/albums/tt176/Zekiirah/Screenshot_2013-01-08_18_24_09_218750_zps5209203c.jpg

^ Not cute....

I've never seen any outfits sporting the abundance of skirts or other fun bottoms in the game. I only ever see pure leggings used because they don't have a buttflap glitching through the graphic of them. Would this truly be such a difficult fix? Can we have an option to toggle the flap on/off? I realize it is the design of a rather famous outfit, but can we have a bit of leeway when it comes to customizing outfits? For Roleplay purposes I would really love to wear the top but not the bottom. Currently with the glitching flap at the back, I really have no desire to wear the intended outfits I have.

Thoughts, comments?

I completely and fully support this. In my opinion it pretty much ruins whatever outfit is wearing when you have the flap glitching out from the skirt at random. And it's pretty much always there, I've yet to find a single skirt that it does not show for. I realize this is pretty small for some, but it would be a much-appreciated change.

I support giving the players the option to have butt & crotch flaps or not. Personally, I would take them off the chest piece and add them on to new belts so that you could mix / match / remove to your heart's content.

I support giving the players the option to have butt & crotch flaps or not. Personally, I would take them off the chest piece and add them on to new belts so that you could mix / match / remove to your heart's content.

/signed multiple times

It seems to me the basic design is flawed in that the butt flap is part of the Top of the outfit and not part of the bottom.

I suppose that design decision was made so that you can wear pants with the flap showing, but it does create a weirdness with the skirt like bottoms.

I also agree.

I've always though that it was dumb that the dancer's bottom was just a bikini bottom, while the dancer's top includes a skirt flap attachment at the bottom. The skirt flap should with the bottom, not the top.

Yes, flappy belts, not flappy tops.

Agreed, butt/crotch flaps ruin the bikini look on skimpy outfits (elegant/stylish dancer, slave girl set). Though I understand they are modeled after the metal bikini in ROTJ so at least there's lore consistency. Edited by Projawa

I support this, Those butt and crotch flaps always annoy me. Its even worse when they are attached to trooper armor and make the armor look really stupid. I got the despot's chest plate on my sentinel to replace messed up perceptor robes, and the butt and crotch flaps look horrible and don't seem to fit the outfit that well at all. I agree with the comment that they ruin almost any outfit they are on.

Good to see the support! A friend mentioned to me that it is possibly already on a "to-do" list and that the clipping mistakes are known?

I've never heard that before, but if it is true then hopefully we won't have to sit and wait for someone to read this and get the idea.

Also, *bump*.