SWG Eclipse

Galenius

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Old school Eclipse player checking in. I played Likoo - twi-lek and Menoa - human. I was a little bit of everything at one point but never bothered to unlock my force slot. Use to roll with people like Kaleus, Sliff-, Xathixia, Oberon, Adien, etc... Anyways I think I'll roll an alt on the server just to see some old faces!

Gang-fe here! i remember you and all of those names! so so long ago! where are you playing now?

• 2 weeks later...

Grim Underground Network <GUN> is also on Vulkar Highway on Republic side. I know <SK> is on Empire also on Vulkar Highway.

If there are any guilds on Vulkar Highway that were from Eclipse and would like to ally with GUN send me a mail(this is Valnir if you remember me) Serk, Myrk or Izisvi

Former Eclipsian, Teppy Malus <CU>, <DEATH> - Master Fencer/Master Doc now on Lord Praven in <JarJar was framed>.

For anyone interested, there is a Facebook page for all who played on Eclipse. Look for 'Star Wars Galaxies - Eclipse'

Old Eclipse player here. Warracca from Shadow Syndicate. I was a weaponsmith, sold my guns with the *SS* tag. We did pretty well for ourselves really :)

I bugged out when they introduced the holo-grind though... jesus. Way to destroy a community, Sony! Everyone gives up their normal regime to grind like fools. After all the clever ideas and speculation... THAT was the best they could do!

• 3 weeks later...

Hey now!

I'm sure everyones scattered to hell and back, but I'd like to dig up some of the old eclipse gang. -OBS- lifers (not you fair weather fools ;) ), IHC 'ers, misc Bh's, Atax , Obus, Oddwan, Promethius, bunch of others I'm spacing on, and a small handfull of you rebel scum types. You know who you are. It'd be hip for everyone to to pitch in on a single PvP server. Hit me up if anyone is interested.

-RenoCinder Reno:sy_bountyhunter::hope_06:

• 2 weeks later...

Hey all, I played on Eclipse for about 7 years. Started in <GUN> and ended up in <LOK> after the NGE. Toons were Jare, Switters & Kudra.

I've got toons on 3 different servers in SWTOR to try and stay in touch with old friends from SWG. I'm on Vulkar's highway with Jarenn, Port Nowhere with Switters & & Jung Ma with Jare.

• 2 weeks later...

I too was a Eclipse player. Creature Handler, Rifleman and Mayor was my main roles. I left for other games when SWG opted for a more slimmed down/ dumb down version of itself. Removing much of what made the game enjoyable, to me.

To this day, I consider first couple years of SWG to be the best MMO I have ever played.