SWG Eclipse

Galenius

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good times indeed, I've been assigned the waiting for e-mail server. Still not 100% settled if I want to go on a pve/rp or pvp server.

Try them all! Time is on your side.....as soon as your email arrives that is! ;-)

ECHO has been put on Vulkar Highway with AOTR and -V- and OBS only from eclipse that I saw.

ridiculously unbalanced server with 25 republic guilds (all small) and 100 sith guilds mainly 40-50+ members :o

crappy server balance lol

Edited by DARGOTHPRO

ECHO has been put on Vulkar Highway with AOTR and -V- and OBS only from eclipse that I saw.

ridiculously unbalanced server with 25 republic guilds (all small) and 100 sith guilds mainly 40-50+ members :o

crappy server balance lol

Hmm, Valor (-V-) from Eclipse has been assigned to the Krayt Dragon server and members started rolling in throughout the day yesterday. Is there another guild using the -V- tag by any chance that has been assigned to Vulkar Highway?

Hi everyone, I was wonder what server people are going to. I enjoyed playing swg on the eclipse server and i would like to see and play with old friends. Let me know please

Lady Razor

RRR, -A-, ECHO, -BZ-

This is Ocili from RRR (Pre-CU, CU, NGE). Myself, Oayarc, and Ectam are all playing on Shii-Cho PvE guild I Bent My Wookiee which we founded.

Good to see a former RRR! Feel free to check us out if you want to join :)

Brenn Moonwalker (Human Smuggler) and Hae Rhe'tik (Twi'lek Jedi) checking in.

I quit SWG shortly after the combat "upgrade"... unlocked Hae with Brenn after doing all 32 professions. Returned for a short time after NGE, but most of my friends had left by then, and the playerbase was dwindling.

Old school Eclipse player checking in. I played Likoo - twi-lek and Menoa - human. I was a little bit of everything at one point but never bothered to unlock my force slot. Use to roll with people like Kaleus, Sliff-, Xathixia, Oberon, Adien, etc... Anyways I think I'll roll an alt on the server just to see some old faces!