Gamebreaker-Republic state of the Game Viewer Insight ep 120

CritasStorm

Good show, love how honest they are.

But I don't think anything's gonna change, CM seems to be what SWTOR's about right now.

We'll see what ROTHC does, if it isn't that substantial, and if this lack of communication keeps up, I'm afraid a lot of people will just let it pass, even if it is Star Wars.

I know I'm just in a wait and see phase right now.

Edited by SithVeritas

How is everyone else likeing this Ep 120 from Gamebreaker all?

I've always enjoyed the GBTV shows. I even watch the Republic when I'm not subscribed just to keep up with the game. Too bad BioWare probably doesnt watch it. They could take a lot of notes. I havent fully watched ep120 yet, however. But I plan to later tonight.

I thought it was enjoyable. Not a lot to talk about, I guess they did one last week which I forgot to watch, and the "State of the Game" from bioware didnt actually contain much information worth discussing, but still entertaining.

In before the screamers about OMG 30 seconds of promoting a wow giveaway at the beginning! And 45 seconds about audible! OMG OMG they've been bought out! Whatev...

Honestly I dont see a tremendous amount of negativity from these guys. They're just being honest critics. I think the haters of shows like this, and of posters like me, is that they cant deal with people levelling criticism against something they've invested so much hope into... it'd be like criticizing Obama in 2008 for not waving a wand and fixing the Earth's problems... HOW DARE YOU! So, the same for people who criticize swtor for not being the be-all of mmog's (which it was clearly marketed as)... It's not HATING if you are trying to make something better, and the people who criticize most harshly it are typically the ones that actually love it the most.

So, that said, this seemed like 3 honest guys who pretty much agreed with each other about the state of swtor and where it seems to be heading, warts and all.

Edited by Polebreaker