Did anything change on the Revan chest?

sippelmc

I know the robe changed to the have the chain on it (sigh, which I didn't like, but I can easily fix that at the cost of ripping mods and adding an augment to a look-a-like to the prior version), but did anything on the top robe change?

I'm looking and it doesn't look like it, although it appears to be more grey and less black, or maybe my imagination is running wild based on these before/afters: http://dulfy.net/2013/01/08/swtor-skip-tracers-cartel-pack-and-other-cartel-market-items/. That's really too bad if so because it remember it basically being black, not black-grey. It looks a lot closer to the legacy top for Inquisitors now.

Anyone notice anything different on the top Revan robe? Thanks.

Edited by sippelmc

I know the robe changed to the have the chain on it (sigh, which I didn't like, but I can easily fix that at the cost of ripping mods and adding an augment to a look-a-like to the prior version), but did anything on the top robe change?

I'm looking and it doesn't look like it, although it appears to be more grey and less black, or maybe my imagination is running wild based on these before/afters: http://dulfy.net/2013/01/08/swtor-skip-tracers-cartel-pack-and-other-cartel-market-items/. That's really too bad if so because it remember it basically being black, not black-grey. It looks a lot closer to the legacy top for Inquisitors now.

Anyone notice anything different on the top Revan robe? Thanks.

Well hopefully they fixed the hood issue - last time I checked the hood was up and down at the same fracking time.

Well hopefully they fixed the hood issue - last time I checked the hood was up and down at the same fracking time.

Nope, they only fixed the robe. The double hood is still there. But fixed lower robe is good enough for me.