Going Commando? (PVP thread)

Aaoogaa

Think about it...I found the AC/spec I thought gunnery would be. Good ranged damage, nice burst, solid aoe, and good survivability mixed in with control. If your gunnery trooper/arsenal merc isnt working out like you thought then give saboteur gunslinger/engineer sniper a whirl. You get as much damage, much much better survivability, and on top of that opponent control is amazing. Edited by Aaoogaa

I keep juggling between AS and Gunnery, I still do very well with either.

Makes me wonder what I could do if I could be bothered to level another toon.

I do well enough on my commando in the unrated bracket, however, certain classes just destroy commando with no chance of success. At least on my gunslinger I have a chance to kill these classes 1 v 1 and have overcome odds that my commando wouldn't stand a chance in. Being able to shield 8kish damage and self heal 2-3k and have multiple AE cc forms and single target ccs along with leap immunity and reduce damage by 20% and be uninterruptable and a healing reduction, and up to 50% of armor penetration for all attacks, and the list goes on. What I like most of all is being able to put out full dps with a melee on me...being defenseless sucks.